Windows 10: Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Discus and support Reinstalling Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArnavPandey, Nov 26, 2021 at 1:52 AM.

1. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?

:)

2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Riel Alc Win User

Reinstalling Microsoft Store

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Thema:

Reinstalling Microsoft Store

1. Reinstalling Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Microsoft Store

2. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  3. Reinstalling microsoft store

Reinstalling microsoft store: Reinstalling the Microsoft store from PowerShell takes much more time stucks at 49%?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/11654054-f302-4a80-ab89-84d5d134e374
  4. Reinstalling microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling microsoft store: Reinstalling the Microsoft store from PowerShell takes much more time stucks at 49%?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/11654054-f302-4a80-ab89-84d5d134e374
  5. microsoft store not reinstalling

microsoft store not reinstalling: i have recently uninstalled microsoft store because it was not working now it is not reinstalling when i try the command : Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Microsoft store reinstallation

Microsoft store reinstallation: I was having problems with microsoft store. When i ran the trouble shooter and reset it, i completely got deleted. I tried wsreset.exe but it says i need an app to open it. I tried powershell,etc to reinstall it but it didn't work. So please help or tell me if it is possible...
  7. Reinstall Microsoft Store

Reinstall Microsoft Store: Microsoft store has been removed from my Windows 10 computer. How can I reinstall it? I've tried a few techniques already and I have yet to be successful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-microsoft-store/350b390c-67df-4513-af1e-1d5b126ce8c8
  8. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft Community, I have recently gotten a tool to delete windows inbuilt apps like "your phone". However, it deleted the Microsoft Store too for some reason and if I go to the WindowsApps folder the Microsoft Store folder is nowhere to be seen. I tried many...
  9. Microsoft store reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store reinstallation: Microsoft store is not on my laptop. How can I get this back? submitted by /u/Spectre777777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1cmy0/microsoft_store_reinstallation/
  10. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store is entirely gone from windows. I tried a couple of solutions to reinstall it like PowerShell or resetting my computer but Microsoft store won't reinstall. And I tried a couple of more complex solutions but I usually get confused in the process or something...