Windows 10: Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key

Discus and support Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Right now, I have a Laptop, which had Windows 10 when I bought it. Due to my understanding, I installed Windows 11 Insiders Preview, and after Updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fahad_Muhammad, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key

Right now, I have a Laptop, which had Windows 10 when I bought it. Due to my understanding, I installed Windows 11 Insiders Preview, and after Updates, I had realise that i can't go back to the Public Windows 11. So I had only one choice, to reinstall Windows 11.Now here is my Question, is it possible to use my Laptop's Windows 10 OEM Key before I updated to Windows 11 when I didn't Installed the Insiders Preview and use that to Activate my renistalled Windows 11?I would be happy if any Expert can, Understand and Guide me, so that I won't make any Huge Mistakes.

:)

Fahad_Muhammad, Dec 3, 2023
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Dec 3, 2023
  3. OneMoar Win User

indeed OEM's have embedded keys a OEM upgrade is for machines with OEM copies and DO NOT COME WITH A KEY! sadly many vendors confuse the two because pre-windows 10 'OEM" came with a key
    a end user should always buy a Retail OR "System builder OEM" copy when it comes to windows 10 system builder is not `OEM` you can blame microsoft for the retarded terminology screw up

it sounds like the op bought a pirated copy with no key microsoft does not ship windows 10 on optical disks .... they use flash drives

OneMoar, Dec 3, 2023
  4. cdawall Win User

Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key

It needs a key if it has never had windows 10 installed on it before.

cdawall, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key

1. Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key - Similar Threads - Reinstalling help OEM

2. Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 11 with the help of Windows 10 OEM Product Key: Right now, I have a Laptop, which had Windows 10 when I bought it. Due to my understanding, I installed Windows 11 Insiders Preview, and after Updates, I had realise that i can't go back to the Public Windows 11. So I had only one choice, to reinstall Windows 11.Now here is...
  3. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  4. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  5. I NEED HELP TRANSFERRING WINDOWS 10 OEM PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I NEED HELP TRANSFERRING WINDOWS 10 OEM PRODUCT KEY: Hello? I have an old laptop with an oem key. I bought a new laptop and I was wondering if I can transfer the product key from my old laptop. Thanks!...
  6. OEM Product Key

OEM Product Key: Is it possible to retrieve my windows OEM product key when I purchase my HP Laptop way back in 2014 windows 8 pre-installed with the computer, upgraded to 10 when came out? I replaced my HD 2 years ago and I need to replace it again with SSD. I contacted HP support and he...
  7. Reinstall Windows 10 with OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall Windows 10 with OEM key: I am switching my Windows laptop to Linux, but I want to keep the possibility to revert to windows if I ever have the need to. Is it possible to save only the OEM key and reinstall the OS and have it properly activated? Do I need to keep an .iso image of the system?...
  8. OEM product Keys

OEM product Keys: i want to buy oem license key from amazon for my laptop is that ok ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-keys/63fba0b4-4c8e-432f-936f-05451ec28757
  9. Windows 10 product key reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 product key reinstall: I had to reinstall my copy of windows 10 from a flash drive I had it saved on. I had originally upgraded from windows 7. When I tried to enter my key though it wouldn't work. Is there a way to fix this or get a new key? I had to reinstall windows 7 again for now but I want to...
  10. OEM Product Key

OEM Product Key: I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro (OEM) and installed it on my computer which currently has a windows 10 Home ( OEM ). Then i installed the windows 10 home to my laptop. However i can't activate the product key of the said OS. I get this error "We can't activate windows on...