Windows 10: reintsall windows 10 HOME SL

Discus and support reintsall windows 10 HOME SL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc had a preinstalled windows 10 home single language edition but recently installed windows 10 pro. I want to reinstall window 10 home single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by omkarkenjale, Aug 1, 2018.

1. reintsall windows 10 HOME SL

my pc had a preinstalled windows 10 home single language edition but recently installed windows 10 pro. I want to reinstall window 10 home single language edition. where i can get windows 10 SL edition. also windows media creation tool have only 2 edition windows 10 pro and only home{not single language edition}. also if i reintall win.10 home SL after 1 year then it wil be automaticzlly activate? can you plz give me answer with pictures ? also i found product key via produkey tool. they show 2 key . 1st is installed key and 2nd is BIOS[OEM] key

:)

omkarkenjale, Aug 1, 2018

2. Which ISO to use for Windows 10 Home SL?

The Media Creation tool is I believe multi edition Home and Pro, like my MSDN ISO's, but does not include the SL version? I don't see it listed on MSDN either? That's a step back IMHO, it's an option on the Windows 8.1 MCT. An 8.0 Core OEM key (not SL) will install 10 Home. Verified that myself. I don't know where you get that ISO? Hopefully it gets added to the MCT at some point. It's a pain but you likely can run the MCT on each PC and chose the "Upgrade this PC now" option to get around it. Not ideal but it should work. Then see if you get 10 Home or 10 Home SL. If you get the full 10 Home, they will have a digital entitlement for it. Any clean installs after that will work with the ISO's you have now. You just select Home and click skip key.

alphanumeric, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

reintsall windows 10 HOME SL

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

reintsall windows 10 HOME SL

1. reintsall windows 10 HOME SL - Similar Threads - reintsall HOME

2. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  3. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  4. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...
  5. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...
  6. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  7. Outdated driver keeps getting reintsalled - Causing Crashes AMD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outdated driver keeps getting reintsalled - Causing Crashes AMD Windows 10: I recently rebuilt my PC. It worked fine for a few months but now i'm running into multiple BSOD errors. I believe it is being caused because of this driver.The 6700 XT Driver is my new graphics card and I believe the AMD RadeonTM Graphics driver is my old driverI've tried...
  8. Outdated driver keeps getting reintsalled - Causing Crashes AMD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdated driver keeps getting reintsalled - Causing Crashes AMD Windows 10: I recently rebuilt my PC. It worked fine for a few months but now i'm running into multiple BSOD errors. I believe it is being caused because of this driver.The 6700 XT Driver is my new graphics card and I believe the AMD RadeonTM Graphics driver is my old driverI've tried...
  9. Outdated driver keeps getting reintsalled - Causing Crashes AMD Windows 10

10. Windows 10 activation following reintsall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation following reintsall: I was away for 4 months on holiday and when back had a few minor issues with the pc, so I rebooted. It seems Microsoft updated loads of stuff and the pc would boot but could not log into any of the 5 accounts. So I have reinstalled windows and rebuilding. Unfortunately I...