Windows 10: rejected by ms restore

Discus and support rejected by ms restore in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name. 109633 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jalea148, May 7, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

rejected by ms restore

asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name.

:)

jalea148, May 7, 2018
  2. jalea148 Win User

asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name.

:)

jalea148, May 8, 2018
Thema:

rejected by ms restore

1. rejected by ms restore - Similar Threads - rejected restore

2. REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    REJECTION OF SOFTWARE TO WINDOWS 10 Enterprises 64bit: Iam trying to install software like Adobe photoshop cc 2018 to windows 10 Enterprises 64 bit but not installed,it shows like the software has completed to install but when you find it to app not seen/installed.Please help me to solve this problem...
  3. How do I reject a build in Windows 10 when it keeps wanting to re-install after I've...

How do I reject a build in Windows 10 when it keeps wanting to re-install after I've...: I'm currently on version 1709 OS Build 16299.1087. I've been rejecting a build update for a year or two now because whenever my Surface updates, it removes the brightness setting all-together and the display fails to properly turn off resulting in it heating up. I've tried...
  4. Locked out of Win 10 by password reject

Locked out of Win 10 by password reject: I did not change my password. I tried to go to safe mode to fix a problem. Now it won't accept my password and I am locked out because I cannot get into safe mode and it won't let me go back to regular mode. What might cause this, and what can I do about it so I can get...
  5. Computer rejects internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer rejects internet: My computer show a perfect connection to my home WiFi, yet it refuses to connect. Ethernet cables don't help, and I've had 4 different WiFi adapters. I reinstalled my drivers 3 times, and keep them up to date when my internet works. The "WPA" button doesn't work on the new...
  6. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  7. Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus

Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus: Hello My PC (HP laptop) runs Win 10 1803 and I am notified to update to 1903. After the update attempt I got a Failure message AVG antivirus needs update or uninstalling. I tried to update to the last version; Rebooted, Update attempt failed. Then I removed / uninstalled...
  8. windows live mail is rejecting my google email account

windows live mail is rejecting my google email account: I get the following message: AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Configuration: Account: Gmail (mgpittman22) Server: imap.gmail.com User name: mgpittman22 Protocol: IMAP Port: 993 Secure(SSL): 1 Code: 800cccd1 This has been going on...
  9. Feel like a rejected Beta Tester. Ain't nothing like a free lunch, I suppose.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feel like a rejected Beta Tester. Ain't nothing like a free lunch, I suppose.: To cut a long story short, my partner and I were one of the 'lucky' ones who got the Windows 10 download free when it first got launched. Big leap of faith when one has to commit to a totally new OS. Imagine my surprise when I got ditched a few months ago with the ''your...
  10. WinPatrol Plus - Programs Accept or Reject window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinPatrol Plus - Programs Accept or Reject window: I am a die hard in not wanting to stop using the WinPatrol Plus program that I know has been idle since at least Oct 1917. I have a problem that seems to have cropped up since updating Windows 10 Pro to the 1903 version. Seems that WinPatrol sees from somewhere that there is...