Windows 10: rejected by ms restore

Discus and support rejected by ms restore in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name. 109633 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jalea148, May 7, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

rejected by ms restore

asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name.

:)

jalea148, May 7, 2018
  2. jalea148 Win User

asks for skype name. put in name I see in skype. says not a valid name.

:)

jalea148, May 8, 2018
Thema:

rejected by ms restore

1. rejected by ms restore - Similar Threads - rejected restore

2. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  3. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  4. System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,: Last week I submitted this question, then could not get back to it because of emergency. Dell Inspiron 3020, Windows 11 alas!. I was required to get new password. I did so. Then when I tried to reboot found that system rejetcs both new and old passwords, both new and old...
  5. System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,

System rejects PIN & password. I cannot open my computer,: Last week I submitted this question, then could not get back to it because of emergency. Dell Inspiron 3020, Windows 11 alas!. I was required to get new password. I did so. Then when I tried to reboot found that system rejetcs both new and old passwords, both new and old...
  6. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  7. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  8. Access Rejected - ?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Rejected - ?????: I am so frustrated...for the past couple of years, I have been using my computer to access safeway.com and fredmeyer.com each week to view their weekly ads, create my shopping lists and add digital coupons to my accounts. Suddenly, a couple weeks ago, both of those websites...
  9. Access Rejected - ?????

Access Rejected - ?????: I am so frustrated...for the past couple of years, I have been using my computer to access safeway.com and fredmeyer.com each week to view their weekly ads, create my shopping lists and add digital coupons to my accounts. Suddenly, a couple weeks ago, both of those websites...
  10. New password rejected on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New password rejected on HP laptop: Recently changed my password for Microsoft 365. Received confirmation via email that the password was updated. Now I'm unable to log into my account on an HP laptop. I'm able to access my account on my wife's Surface Pro laptop but unable to log in with my laptop. I receive a...