Windows 10: Reliability history not working

Discus and support Reliability history not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history nothing happens, and control panel closes. This happened in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Reliability history not working

When I go to control panel > Security and Maint. > Maint. > View reliability history
    nothing happens, and control panel closes.

This happened in the last build also.

:)

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 Task-bar & Desktop refresing

Are there any errors listed there?

Thanks for reply,

I clicked start and typed reliability, But I couldn't find "View Reliability History".

abuzaid.ali, Mar 30, 2015
  3. errors in reliability history

Reliability history not working [​IMG]

hi
    deepak its me again i tried to turn on the defender.above ones are the problems.1)i cannot turn on defender,2)i cannot find the needed registry files of defender,have a look.

G AdinarayanaMurthy, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Reliability history not working

Is there any way to fix this ? Any one else have this problem ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 31, 2015
  5. adamf Win User
    I have the same problem. It starts running and generating the report and then crashes. When it crashes it also takes out my spartan browser (but not other apps) which is weird - I just repeated that test 3 times.

It just gets this far and then ends.. I've added my "me-too" on the feedback app.

adamf, Mar 31, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    Same here, I tried entering permon /rel in run, it hung just like the screenshot above

7. I can't even get that far with it. I tried entering permon /rel in run and I get this.

8. Dude Win User

Reliability history not working

Forgot the f perfmon /rel

9. Thanks for the update but, when I ran it I got the same as you did in the screenshot.
    Then it flashed off and the worst part is it also removed everything in the task-bar.
    I had to do a hard restart to get everything back.

10. Dude Win User
    Ouch, sorry about that Bob

11. No need to be sorry, not your fault. M$ is testing us with surprise's.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reliability history not working

1. Reliability history not working - Similar Threads - Reliability history working

2. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  3. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  4. Windows Reliability history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reliability history: What causes of this error? I already use the AMD Radeon driver installed by windows update and this error always occurs every day. And If I use an updated AMD Radeon driver I encounter Hardware error and SECOMN64.exe stopped working report in Reliability Monitor. What should...
  5. Windows Reliability history

Windows Reliability history: What causes of this error? I already use the AMD Radeon driver installed by windows update and this error always occurs every day. And If I use an updated AMD Radeon driver I encounter Hardware error and SECOMN64.exe stopped working report in Reliability Monitor. What should...
  6. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  7. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  8. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Reliability History errors

Reliability History errors: Is it normal to have an error everyday in reliability history? I've already perform clean boot in my PC but the problem still persists. Here's the screenshot of my reliability history. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. reliability history

reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca