Windows 10: Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals

Discus and support Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 100d Parameter 2: ffff87870fed8a70 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17134... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JemmaDoe, Aug 26, 2018.

1. JemmaDoe Win User

Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 144
    Parameter 1: 100d
    Parameter 2: ffff87870fed8a70
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

This error plagued me for many months with no dump or log files with any REAL info that a regular user or MS rep could use.

It ended up an Ethernet Network Adapter driver. Windows Update, although set to download and install driver updates never did so. The error never caused windows to shutdown or bluescreen, just kept hitting event viewer and Reliability Monitor and showed it to be an integrity problem. That was enough for me to run this down to an end.

Realtek PCIe (integrated) GBE Family Controller

Driver Version: 10.12.1007.2016

:)

JemmaDoe, Aug 26, 2018

2. Computer Resetting at regular intervals after error code

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

There could be several reasons as to why this error occurred. It may mostly be hardware related, however, I would suggest you to reply with the exact error message (error code) or preferably a screen of the error you received.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 26, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals

How to send sms at regular interval E72

I want to send same sms to the same number at regular interval. lets say after every 30 seconds, same text to same number through my E72

jawaidfaisal, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals

1. Relibility Monitor Hardware error occuring at almost regular intervals - Similar Threads - Relibility Monitor Hardware

2. Mouse stutters at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stutters at regular intervals: Hello,I have this mouse that can connect with a wireless dongle, and through bluetooth I usually use it in bluetooth mode. It was working perfectly since the beginning.Recently, I opened up my computer to clean it out and put new thermal paste, but when I turned it back on,...
  3. Mouse stutters at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stutters at regular intervals: Hello,I have this mouse that can connect with a wireless dongle, and through bluetooth I usually use it in bluetooth mode. It was working perfectly since the beginning.Recently, I opened up my computer to clean it out and put new thermal paste, but when I turned it back on,...
  4. Mouse stutters at regular intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Relibility Monitor keeps throwing the same error message everyday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Relibility Monitor keeps throwing the same error message everyday.: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: CbsPackageServicingFailure2Stack Version: 10.0.22000.345Package: Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-PackageVersion: 10.0.22000.1Architecture: amd64Culture: unknownStatus: 800f0922Failure Source: ExecuteStart State: InstalledTarget State:...
  6. Relibility Monitor keeps throwing the same error message everyday.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Relibility Monitor keeps throwing the same error message everyday.: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: CbsPackageServicingFailure2Stack Version: 10.0.22000.345Package: Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-PackageVersion: 10.0.22000.1Architecture: amd64Culture: unknownStatus: 800f0922Failure Source: ExecuteStart State: InstalledTarget State:...
  7. BSOD's occurring regularly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's occurring regularly.: For the last few weeks, I've had various different BSOD's occur. There are multiple different stop codes that i've gotten; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL...
  8. Games lagging in regular intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lagging in regular intervals: hi, i play now battlefield 2,3,4 and while playing all three, Ive got lags every 1-2 minutes. Played it before and no issues. Playing smoothly, after 2 mins lagging for 10-15 seconds and game is running next 2 minites fine. It is older pc but it worked before. Update...
  9. Regularly occurring Windows errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regularly occurring Windows errors: Hello After a recent Windows update my once very reliable computer has started experiencing various errors and lock outs. Each error has individual fixes but due to the sheer amount of errors overriding basic and administrative functions I am unable to fix them. My...
  10. Regular BSOD at random intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...