Windows 10: Reload 10 or not?

Discus and support Reload 10 or not? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I currently run W10 build 9879 on two computers, one gets used quite a lot more than the other. The favoured one has 41 successful updates and 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tinmar49, Jan 10, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Reload 10 or not?

I currently run W10 build 9879 on two computers, one gets used quite a lot more than the other. The favoured one has 41 successful updates and 3 failures to date and the other one has had 11 ok and 15 fails. At the moment I can't seem to get the five outstanding updates to download, either singly or together. Would a fresh reload be the best course of action? I could wait for the next build to arrive first.

:)

tinmar49, Jan 10, 2015
  2. Babu V Win User

twindows 10 problems, can I reload or dosystem restore

Hi Linda,

You may refer to the following suggestions and check if they fix the issue.

Start your computer in safe mode with networking and perform a scan using Windows Defender.

Refer this link to start the computer in safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/changing-the-start-up-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Restart the computer in normal mode and check if the issue is resolved.

If virus is not removed even after the virus scan, please start your computer in
    safe mode with networking and try to perform system restore to a previous working date.

Hope this helps.

Babu V, Jan 10, 2015
  3. 149quay Win User
    twindows 10 problems, can I reload or dosystem restore

windows 10 d/load brought malware, i tried to "whiteline" over 4 days but the malware is still showing in EDge How can I do system restore, m/soft wants admin rights, surely there is another way to do system restore to avoid tiresome bumf?

149quay, Jan 10, 2015
  4. Reload 10 or not?

My recommendation would be to wait for the next release. It's only a few weeks away and might have better luck with the updates. Or you might have to solve the problem all over again if it exists in that build.

You call though.

Slartybart, Jan 10, 2015
  5. tinmar49 Win User
    Yes, waiting a couple of weeks or until a new iso comes out may save me a lot of bother.

tinmar49, Jan 11, 2015
  6. ThrashZone, Jan 11, 2015
  7. tinmar49 Win User
    Since I don't have any media at present having started with the original build, I think that I'll wait until the iso for the forthcoming build is available. The good example will suffice, and my 8.1 and W7.

tinmar49, Jan 12, 2015
  8. Reload 10 or not?

Hi,
    Yep that would be a problem *Wink
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Jan 12, 2015
  9. tinmar49 Win User
    I tried the update again today, 5 required. About an hour later I checked the screen and it said that Windows is up to date. Checking update history, last update KB3025390 ( IE11 ) was installed on 31st December.

tinmar49, Jan 12, 2015
  10. tinmar49 Win User
    Ignor my last post, a senior moment caused me to switch to W7 and I was looking at the wrong updates. Back on W10 the updates failed.

tinmar49, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reload 10 or not?

1. Reload 10 or not? - Similar Threads - Reload

2. reload recyling bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    reload recyling bin: reload recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-recyling/8e65ff81-13da-4a15-abcd-b12f7c877a75
  3. Last program used reloads after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Last program used reloads after shutdown: I have been having this weird thing happen over the past few months. After I shut down the computer, using the correct procedure, and turn it on again say the next day the last program I use loads up automatically, usually with an error. Has anyone else experienced this -...
  4. window 10 reloads when I power on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 reloads when I power on PC: When I power on my PC window 10 reloads. What can I do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-reloads-when-i-power-on-pc/f8454cb6-52d8-432e-b417-f0b3d986f6ea
  5. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.: Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not...
  6. Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?: This started last year, first only with Chrome. Now its doing it will all browsers. I have uninstalled them and reinstalled them. They do the same every time I visit a webpage Some times it will reload a different version of the same page. Browsers I have installed are:...
  7. How do I stop unrequired Synaptics touchpad driver reloading?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop unrequired Synaptics touchpad driver reloading?: Hello, my Lenovo 330S Win10 laptop occasionally misinterprets a right click for a left click so I decided to reload the driver. In Device Manager the Touchpad is listed under HID - compliant touchpad (no driver files are required or have been loaded for this device) before...
  8. can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get past a microsoft window demanding i download an app while trying tor reload...: has no one else had this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-a-microsoft-window-demanding-i/3950599f-df6b-41b4-9061-ce8013574756"
  9. Laptop display calibration randomly unloads and reloads

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop display calibration randomly unloads and reloads: Lenovo Z50-70 notebook PC with Intel I7 CPU, Intel 4400 graphics, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Update 1803 About 3 weeks ago, the monitor calibration that gets loaded at startup began unloading and then reloading (seems random). The monitor profile is generated by my Spyder5Pro...
  10. Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:: Asus laptop, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Needed to reset and erase my data so that it was safe to sell machine. Created bootable recovery disk on 32GB memory stick, made sure boot order put USB stick ahead of hard disk, then rebooted. Went to command prompt...