Windows 10: Remember log in

Discus and support Remember log in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have not used Edge browser for sometime, and it used to remember all the not-logged out log-ins, e.g. the login of this forum whenever I return to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ffrree, Dec 21, 2017.

1. ffrree Win User

Remember log in

I have not used Edge browser for sometime, and it used to remember all the not-logged out log-ins, e.g. the login of this forum whenever I return to the browser after closing the window, or turn off the computer.

Now, I have to go through the log in again.

What settings do I need to tweak to enable that feature again.

cheers

:)

ffrree, Dec 21, 2017
  2. Jessen P Win User

Apps do not remember log-in info

Hi Jeff,

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, or if you're unable to open the Store, try running the
    Apps troubleshooter. This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Make sure the latest updates are installed on your PC and that your antivirus program isn't preventing the app from running.

By default, some apps are blocked by Windows Firewall to help make your PC more secure. To work properly, you might need to allow an app to receive info through the firewall.

Please revert if the login information does not get stored.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Apps do not remember log-in info

Sorry, I should haven mentioned this happens on my desktop, laptop, surface and WP. It's not an app being blocked by firewall, or an update issue. It is a Win10 App log-in issue. I find it hard to believe I'm the only one having this issue.

JeffWilson2624, Dec 21, 2017
  4. ffrree Win User
    ffrree, Dec 21, 2017
  5. Bastet Win User
    Is the browser automatically set to delete cookies when you close it?

Bastet, Dec 21, 2017
  6. ffrree Win User
    Solved, thanks.

ffrree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remember log in

1. Remember log in - Similar Threads - Remember log

2. I use my face ID to log into windows, but it is not working, and I do not remember my pin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use my face ID to log into windows, but it is not working, and I do not remember my pin...: I have tried the sign in other options but it is not pulling up the website to reset either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-my-face-id-to-log-into-windows-but-it-is-not/7c520506-7ff1-4b3a-9fc2-0c82284c664f
  3. I use my face ID to log into windows, but it is not working, and I do not remember my pin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use my face ID to log into windows, but it is not working, and I do not remember my pin...: I have tried the sign in other options but it is not pulling up the website to reset either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-my-face-id-to-log-into-windows-but-it-is-not/7c520506-7ff1-4b3a-9fc2-0c82284c664f
  4. I'm logged out of my account but I don't remember user name or email used.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm logged out of my account but I don't remember user name or email used.: I have been logged out of my account but don't remember user name or email used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-logged-out-of-my-account-but-i-dont-remember/2a28674a-9e7e-4f75-aa9f-df5a27e5a6b5
  5. I'm logged out of my account but I don't remember user name or email used.

I'm logged out of my account but I don't remember user name or email used.: I have been logged out of my account but don't remember user name or email used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-logged-out-of-my-account-but-i-dont-remember/2a28674a-9e7e-4f75-aa9f-df5a27e5a6b5
  6. I'm logged out of my account but I don't remember user name or email used.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can I log in if I don't remember my PIN and I am not connected to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log in if I don't remember my PIN and I am not connected to the internet?: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I do not remember my old PIN and I am not connected to internet. I reset the PIN to my account using a device that is connected to the internet, but the device I'm trying to get access to has probably not updated its...
  8. How can I log in if I don't remember my PIN and I am not connected to the internet?

How can I log in if I don't remember my PIN and I am not connected to the internet?: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I do not remember my old PIN and I am not connected to internet. I reset the PIN to my account using a device that is connected to the internet, but the device I'm trying to get access to has probably not updated its...
  9. My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer reuse laptop.

My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer reuse laptop.: My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer use laptop.We have tried to go into setting on his phone to change security settings but now just says pending on the laptop, any idea how we can get him back on his laptop?...
  10. My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer reuse laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer reuse laptop.: My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer use laptop.We have tried to go into setting on his phone to change security settings but now just says pending on the laptop, any idea how we can get him back on his laptop?...