Windows 10: Reminder for restart

Discus and support Reminder for restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; W10049 pop up keeps notifying me of a scheduled restart @ xx:xx. It further says to select the window to change, that does not respond at all. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meebers, Apr 21, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

Reminder for restart

W10049 pop up keeps notifying me of a scheduled restart @ xx:xx. It further says to select the window to change, that does not respond at all. Any guess where this is originating.

:)

meebers, Apr 21, 2015

2. Does WP8 provide this behaviour...

There's no place on the phone where you can view all the reminders that are set for tasks and appointments.....reminders go off on the times/days they are set.

Reminders aren't regenerated when a phone is restarted. All this is stored in the cloud. So if you make changes to the reminders or if you hard reset your phone and resync it to the cloud, the data gets synced to the phone and refreshed in that way.

Julie fka profjulie, Apr 21, 2015
  3. Calendar Notes arent coming up

I'm having this problem with a 6500 slide, the alarm eventually turns up at midnight or if the phone is restarted.

its a pain, i like to use the calendar reminders to remind me to take my medications!

joolsb---01, Apr 21, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

Reminder for restart

It's a small bug. You can ignore it.

Winuser, Apr 21, 2015
  5. meebers Win User
    Are you saying the non responsive selection to change is a bug? If so, not a problem. Seems to have happened on last build also. Today for the first time, I am also getting pop up notifications for what the stock market did today. 2 different reports.

meebers, Apr 22, 2015
  6. The notification itself is bugged.

fracking4oil, Apr 22, 2015
  7. Winuser Win User
    I hope it's fixed in build 10061.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reminder for restart

1. Reminder for restart - Similar Threads - Reminder restart

2. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  3. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  4. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can you ask Windows to set hourly reminders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you ask Windows to set hourly reminders?: With Cortana gone, what is Windows' preferred method for setting routine reminders? I used to ask Cortana to do things like "remind me to check the support mailbox every hour for the rest of day", and she'd handle the rest. I didn't have to add noisy calendar items to my...
  6. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  7. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  8. Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft again reminds Windows 10 users it’s time to get Windows 11 with renewed pop-ups: Windows 10 users started seeing full-screen pop-ups after installing a cumulative update release in May 2023. Now, the pop-up is back again on our Windows 10 PC after installing the optional update released in January 2024, and it gouges the eyes. No one expects a gigantic...
  9. What does the "We'll show you a reminder when we're going to restart. if you want to see...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does the "We'll show you a reminder when we're going to restart. if you want to see...: One of my collegaues was complaining that her Surface running Windows 10 doesn't warn her before installing updates and this can cause it to restart at inopportune times. I found in Settings | Updates & Security | Advanced Options a setting which reads: "We'll show you a...
  10. Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10 How to Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notifications for Updates in Windows 10 Microsoft has made it easier for Windows Update to keep Windows 10 updated by automatically downloading and...