Windows 10: "Remix OS" for PC

Discus and support "Remix OS" for PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Remix OS" Portable Android OS Evaluation available for download: Remix OS for PC - The Future of Android PC is yours. For Free. Forever. 37151 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edwin, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

"Remix OS" for PC

Edwin, Jan 11, 2016

2. Uninstallation issues

Open the run menu run by right clicking on the start menu type msconfig dialog opens click on the boot tab click on remix OS entry and delete it will no longer show on start up.

OctavianQR, Jan 11, 2016
  3. PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

download j2me edition of blueftp to your x2. Configure the settings on application access.

Then browse files, highlight the file which you want to hide press 9

three action will appear.

generalmember, Jan 11, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

"Remix OS" for PC

Can't get it to load! *Sad

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  5. banger Win User
    Let us know if you get it working?

banger, Jan 12, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    For sure!

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    It's kinda 'fubar',
    Two of the requirements are Legacy Boot and USB 3.0 for efficient write/read speeds but my machine won't boot from 3.0 in Legacy mode! *Sad

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  8. Edwin New Member

"Remix OS" for PC

Gotta do some more research on this 'Nasty'!

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  9. Berton Win User
    I got it to work on a Dell Optiplex 360 Desktop. One caveat, I had to disable USB Floppy in the BIOS boot device section. Also ignore the need for a USB 3.0 Thumb drive if you don't have USB 3.0 ports on the computer, USB 2.0 worked just fine for me. Haven't seen a BIOS yet that has USB 3.0 support, didn't check Remix if it has such drivers. There is some similarity to versions of Linux. In addition to NIC Ethernet support is has Wi-Fi but my computer doesn't have a Wi-Fi adapter. And it didn't support a Flash script on my Web page, not a biggie for simple testing.

Berton, Jan 12, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Ouch!!!! Did you actually READ the EULA?
    Source: RemixOS released and has a scary EULA : LinuxActionShow

Also, where I originally read about it: Remix OS EULA Asks to Waive Rights to All User Content
    Yeah, Softpedia*Redface(You can start the Softpedia shaming when I get home from work tonight*Wink)

Cliff S, Jan 12, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    Well, I don't know what happened here but, it seemed as if it was attempting to install Grub bootloader or something; anyway, it trashed all my partitions and I got nothing but BSOD's!
    Thank goodness for repair disks and image backups!
    Should've known better than to screw around with Linux based stuff! *Wink
    And, all of that just to test John's new TenForums app! Bluestacks works fine!

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  12. Berton Win User
    This is on the page for the download:
    The last sentence is probably what prompted the EULA we see, as users we wouldn't be involved in a lot of that covered activity.

The OS works a lot like some of the Linux Live Distros that I boot from the CD or DVD. The choice of "Guest Mode" is the best for simple testing.

Berton, Jan 12, 2016
  13. Edwin New Member

"Remix OS" for PC

"Guest Mode" just froze on me, "Resident Mode" gave me all the trouble! *Confused

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  14. where is play store, it has very few apps. I think blue stack is better than this.

chunnuhardy, Jan 13, 2016
  15. f14tomcat Win User
    For Bob... (This my latest Macrium backup image of 10586.71, as example)

"Remix OS" for PC [​IMG]

Uncheck all except the one to restore. If you ever want to restore it to a different partition, uncheck all and drag-n-drop the partition from backup image to where you want it. Your case today, first option. TC

f14tomcat, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

"Remix OS" for PC

1. "Remix OS" for PC - Similar Threads - Remix

2. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file: Hello, I always get this dump file wehne I try to start Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix exe files.also, 3 out of 4 Games work with the Epic Games Launcher, but especially Kingdom Hearts 2.5 does not work. Can someone help...
  3. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file: Hello, I always get this dump file wehne I try to start Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix exe files.also, 3 out of 4 Games work with the Epic Games Launcher, but especially Kingdom Hearts 2.5 does not work. Can someone help...
  4. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. .dmp file when opening a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 ReMix .exe file

7. Remix OS Remove from dual boot the EASY WAY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remix OS Remove from dual boot the EASY WAY: If you don't like Remix OS or/and have uninstalled this but still find remix os on dual boot DO THIS. I didn't like remix os so I uninstalled it but I still found it on my dual boot page when I turned on my computer. Enough intro let's get started. First If you...
  8. Story Remix music

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Story Remix music: Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?...
  9. Remix 3D Sunset

Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  10. Remix download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remix download: First time trying to download a3D model from Remix- instructions say to go to My Stuff and select uploaded models, then download, but I can't see how to upload them in the first place. When I select a model, what appears to be a download button only counts imports. I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download REMIX OS FOR PC_the future of