Windows 10: Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone

Discus and support Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Guys I'm looking for some advice on the best way to gain access to my Win 10 Home pc remotely from my windows mobile. Most apps from the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xxxdannyxxx, May 19, 2017.

1. Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone

Hello Guys

I'm looking for some advice on the best way to gain access to my Win 10 Home pc remotely from my windows mobile. Most apps from the store require the Pro version. I Need something simple and secure to enable me to start programs, browse folders and shutdown the Pc from my phone. Preferably with screen mirroring although that may not be essential.

Is this even possible for me.

Any help much appreciated

Regards Danny

:)

xxxdannyxxx, May 19, 2017

2. access lumia phone and remote control it from a pc/another phone

Is it possible to access a lumiaphone from pc/another phone?

I know for example the program teamviewer can access a pc from a phone/another pc and easily remote control it. I want to have the possibility to access a Lumia phone and remote control it like I remote control a pc.

Then I can easily help "newbies" how to use their phone (like my mom Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone :) ) Is this possible?

KevinSolem, May 19, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, May 19, 2017
Thema:

Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone

1. Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Remote Access Phone

2. Remote desktop - Deny access from pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop - Deny access from pc: I currently use RDP to connect some of my other personal computers.How can I prevent the user from signing in at the actual pc when I am remotely connected?...
  3. Remote desktop - Deny access from pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop - Deny access from pc: I currently use RDP to connect some of my other personal computers.How can I prevent the user from signing in at the actual pc when I am remotely connected?...
  4. Remote desktop - Deny access from pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  6. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remotely accessing pc: Hi so I have 2 computers a windows 10 desktop and a windows 10 laptop with the same microsoft account log in on both and I want to use remote desktop to get into my laptop and vice versa but every time I try to it gives me an error message saying "Your computer could not...
  7. Remotely accessing pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Remote access to your windows 10 PC via your mobile phone from anywhere!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote access to your windows 10 PC via your mobile phone from anywhere!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/creativeboy7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4cojn/remote_access_to_your_windows_10_pc_via_your/
  9. Access Share on remote pc

Access Share on remote pc: I tried to access shared folders on remote pc using " PC Name or IP Address " like this " CC-PC\D$ or 192.*.*.*\D$ " on windows 10 as i already do this on windows 7 using remote credentials but it not works it keeps me stuck i can't access shared folders on network i double...
  10. Remote desktop from windows phone

Remote desktop from windows phone: Been playing with the rmote desktop app on win 8.1 phone and cant get it to connect to the win 10 desktop but works fine on my other win 8.1 pc. Can someone confirm remote desktop works on win 10. Tim 8561