Windows 10: remote accsess

Discus and support remote accsess in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to access my PC which is in my home office from my laptop in the living room, need help please 18364 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrGaryD, Aug 21, 2015.

1. MrGaryD Win User

remote accsess

I would like to access my PC which is in my home office from my laptop in the living room, need help please

:)

MrGaryD, Aug 21, 2015
  2. wetrunge Win User

E60 with 616 car kit

E50 can't connect to Nokia 616 in remote sim accsess profile, contact download is in second place

wetrunge, Aug 21, 2015
  3. icon on the desktop

how do I put a icon on the desktop from a website. Windows 10 for quick accsess

Bill&KaySchrlau, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

remote accsess

1. remote accsess - Similar Threads - remote accsess

2. Blue Screen when remoting connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when remoting connection: Hi Gentleman,I met a blue screen issue mostly when remoting connection to the PC. whatever using VNC or remote desktop or other applications.OS is windows 7the details are as below:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid]...
  3. Blue Screen when remoting connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when remoting connection: Hi Gentleman,I met a blue screen issue mostly when remoting connection to the PC. whatever using VNC or remote desktop or other applications.OS is windows 7the details are as below:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid]...
  4. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  5. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  6. Remote desktop connection does not carry the domain name into the UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection does not carry the domain name into the UAC: When I open the Remote Desktop window on my computer, I enter the computer name I want to connect to, as well as my domain name and username Domain\Username. After pressing connect, the UAC window from Windows Security appears to enter my password. At this point, the username...
  7. Remote desktop connection does not carry the domain name into the UAC

Remote desktop connection does not carry the domain name into the UAC: When I open the Remote Desktop window on my computer, I enter the computer name I want to connect to, as well as my domain name and username Domain\Username. After pressing connect, the UAC window from Windows Security appears to enter my password. At this point, the username...
  8. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?: The requirement is to remove the pin option from remote desktop application through the intune policy. I didn't find any template or setting catalogue in the portal related to this.Can it be done through OMA-URI and if yes how to do that ?Appreciate your responses...
  9. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?: The requirement is to remove the pin option from remote desktop application through the intune policy. I didn't find any template or setting catalogue in the portal related to this.Can it be done through OMA-URI and if yes how to do that ?Appreciate your responses...
  10. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?