Windows 10: Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues

Discus and support Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We are running virtual machines - windows server 2016. 75 RD user CALs registered. Out of about 150 daily users that connect to the remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KellieJones2, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues

Hello,

We are running virtual machines - windows server 2016. 75 RD user CALs registered.

Out of about 150 daily users that connect to the remote app we have 4 users that intermittently get stripes. Sometimes the issue follows the user and other times it follows the laptop. It looks like some sort of rendering issues?

The user will have open outlook, ie, and excel and then when the window is minimised and then maximised it is displayed in stripes (see below) The users are on HP G3 and G4 laptops. The G4 is on version 1703 (KB4035543)

I'm currently running updates for the G4 to see if that fixes it - will get back to you on how that goes.

Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues ddd5994c-bd7c-4529-adfc-b1a2e9f1e1d8?upload=true.jpg Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues 16629d94-3a77-4bd4-8c0a-6afe0c1d8350?upload=true.jpg Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues 52cb842f-7c07-4d3b-9cfa-d7e3ec9bbf99?upload=true.jpg

:)

KellieJones2, Jul 24, 2018
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues

Win 10 Photos app: remote procedure call failed

The error is in subject.

I've already tried to do steps from
    here
    , it didn't helped. Also I've tried to reinstall the app as
    suggested
    , it didn't helped. What to do?

Tarasovych, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues

1. Remote App on Win 10 Display Issues - Similar Threads - Remote App Display

2. Window Remote Desktop App Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Remote Desktop App Issues: My remote desktop connection app has disappeared overnight and is not saying I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. How has this disappeared when I was using the remote connection app 12 hours ago?...
  3. Window Remote Desktop App Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Remote Desktop App Issues: My remote desktop connection app has disappeared overnight and is not saying I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. How has this disappeared when I was using the remote connection app 12 hours ago?...
  4. Window Remote Desktop App Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues using Remote Desktop Connection but not Remote Desktop App?: Hello, I have tried a couple of things to make Remote Desktop Connection work with no results. I verified my firewall and that Remote Desktop was checked, I pinged my works router while connected to the VPN and it works, I unchecked the "only allow connections from...
  6. Remote Desktop + External Display Issues

Remote Desktop + External Display Issues: I am logging into a remote desktop with an external display but the remote desktop session won't display correctly on my external display the screen 'spills over' onto my laptop screen. The only way i can get it to work is if i disable my laptop screen but i want to use...
  7. win 10, safe mode issue with display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10, safe mode issue with display: HI, I am really hoping someone can help, I tried to set up 2nd monitor at home on my win 10 PC, I tried a different display setting and got the blue screen issue saying "input no supported" and wasnt able to do anything. I looked up on line and saw some articles about...
  8. Display issues when using remote desktop on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display issues when using remote desktop on Windows 10: Like most people at the moment, I'm working from home and remoting into my computer at work. On a morning, everything is fine. However after lunch when I log back in my screen looks like this: [ATTACH] Usually closing the remote session and connecting again works just...
  9. remote desktop win 10

remote desktop win 10: hi i have a client that used to login but changed his ip address to a dns, now it keeps asking for the password where would i find or edit this password please???? thank you...
  10. Win 10 Multi Display Scaling Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 10 Multi Display Scaling Issues: Hello All, I have a Laptop Dell Latitude E7450 connected to my external monitor Dell P2314H via HDMI adaptor + VGA Cable, which is configured as "extended display". Although my Laptop is 14'' and my external monitor is 23'' they have the same max resolution: 1920 x 1080....