Windows 10: Remote desktop access windows 10

Discus and support Remote desktop access windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, How can i unenable the remote desktop acess windows 10? And does it work without wifi? What happened is as i browse something on google for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anjelytulingin, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Remote desktop access windows 10

Hi,

How can i unenable the remote desktop acess windows 10? And does it work without wifi?

What happened is as i browse something on google for youtube to mp3 converter sudd3nly theres a pop up error message that states i have to call microsoft. And they gave a number 1-844-395-1602, so i called it thinking that its a real microsoft tech agent..he ask me to windows app and click letter R and then put www.go2patch.com and run it..so i did and now he already have access to my computer..what happened is that he let me see who used our ip address and so on and so for...next is that he ask for money for the microsoft firewall or program..then when i said i cant pay it..he suddenly get into my documents and starting to do everything...i have my important info there..

I was able to turn off the wifi...my concerned now is that will he still be able to remotely check my computer without wifi? Im really worried about my info and my husbands info..how will i be able to fix it?

:)

anjelytulingin, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Remote desktop access windows 10

How to enable Remote Desktop on Windows 10

Hi Veronica,

There are several options to perform this task in Windows 10. We suggest following the steps on this

support article
    on how to allow remote access on your computer. If you wish
    to remotely access your desktop using a mobile device, make sure to
    download the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the Windows Store.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Remote desktop access windows 10

1. Remote desktop access windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote desktop access

2. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  3. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  4. remote desktop access window server 2016.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop access window server 2016.: Hi i'm Arslan , i have question related to remote desktop access window server 2016. when i try to access remotely ,after authenticating it pop ups the message : access denied. kindly reply me as soon as possible ,thanks in advance....
  5. Access rights for remote desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access rights for remote desktop: Hi I would like to request for help to confirm if access rights to use remote desktop can be given to specific accounts.I was told that such access rights are given at 'physical port' level.This means that if access rights are restricted for a desktop/laptop, not even the...
  6. Remote access to Desktop from Samsung QLED TV with Remote Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote access to Desktop from Samsung QLED TV with Remote Access: PC running Windows 10 Pro with Remote Desktop enabled. User profile created on TV using Remote PC name Remote PC IP address First the TV says “the identity of the remote pc cannot be verified. This certificate is not trusted” If i go past that, it then says “remote...
  7. remote access to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote access to desktop: Good day, Can you please help me to remotely access my son's desktop, I tried doing the quick assist but ot's not working. are there any other options? Thank you. Joyce...
  8. Remote Desktop Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Access: My computer isn't discoverable by other networks. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-access/bf8dd71e-9162-4d54-884a-97dec0fd91c4
  9. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  10. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...