Windows 10: remote desktop connection problem ...

Discus and support remote desktop connection problem ... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; disconnect 1-2 min say "login another user" i have win 10 pro im change remote resvices session time limit and another method but not solved....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mehmet, Sep 28, 2015.

1. mehmet Win User

remote desktop connection problem ...

disconnect 1-2 min say "login another user"
    i have win 10 pro im change remote resvices session time limit and another method but not solved....

my englis is bad sory for this...

:)

mehmet, Sep 28, 2015
  2. C-Los85 Win User

Remote Desktop unable to Connect Windows 10

I have been using the remote desktop connection app on Windows 10 for the past 2 weeks with no problem. Today I am unable to connect to my remote device, but everyone in the office has not had a problem. I have not changed any settings. I receive this message,

"Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons:

1 remote access to the server is not enabled

2the remote computer is turned off

3 the remote computer is not available on the network

Make sure the remote computer is turned on and connected to the network, and that remote access is enabled."

Can anyone help?

C-Los85, Sep 28, 2015
  3. remote desktop windows 10

I am trying to connect my laptop and main PC using remote desktop but windows 10 keeps saying 'remote desktop cannot connect to the remote computer' then lists 3 reasons. 1.remote access to server is not enabled 2.remote computer is turned off and 3.remote
    computer is not available on network. Both computers are on my own network, both on same workgroup. i have enabled remote connections. I can access both via file explorer and homegroup but still cannot get remote desktop connection. Any ideas what the problem
    might be?

bill_hughes, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

There could be many reasons why RDP fails like this. Possibly firewall settings or RDP settings or if you are on a domain then policy updates may be overriding your connection when they update. Can you explain your setup and how the network is connected?

Kanata, Sep 28, 2015
  5. mehmet Win User
    thanks for answer
    im fixed
    i dont have connection problems my problem is disconnection a few min
    i think problem is session permission ... im chance any registiry settings and group policy setting but not fixed *Smile
    when im install rdpwrap Releases · binarymaster/rdpwrap · GitHub
    problem is fixed...

sory for my bad english*Smile

mehmet, Sep 28, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    Make sure the account on the computer you are connecting to has a password set.

7. mehmet Win User
    thanks
    i cant want use password...

mehmet, Sep 28, 2015
  8. lx07 Win User

Well I'm sorry but if you don't use a password on the account you are connecting to RDC will disconnect as it will try to look up your password and fail.

Try it with a password to see if this is the problem - it could be something else of course.

9. OldMike65 Win User
    That's interesting, because I have my 2 home computers networked and I use RDC all the time, with NO password.

OldMike65, Sep 30, 2015
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    Hmm..... I always thought an account with a password was required for RDC. I may have been thinking incorrectly.

NavyLCDR, Sep 30, 2015
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    OK guys, darn it, I checked, and I do have a PW but its been so long since I had to enter it, I forgot. *Redface You guys ARE Right!!
    I just don't have to enter it after I input the network password for the 1st time. I'm sorry!!!!! I hate messing up.

OldMike65, Sep 30, 2015
  12. lx07 Win User
    I'm not sure it is required as such (well it isn't) but it will disconnect you after 2 or 3 seconds and it is a pain to set one within that time.

I always make VM's with my real name as a local account before converting the to MS account (I don't want my name to be hala001). If I don't give the local account a password then Hyper-V will try to find my password (from Azure I think), give up and disconnect me. It is hard to set a password in 2 or 3 seconds but once you have it is OK - RDP remembers it.

13. OldMike65 Win User

If logging in without a password, works, but kicks you off in 2 or 3 seconds THEN you need the password. *Wink I just forgot that I had set it up using the password, and the network figures it out, not my choice of passwords, its my networks idea for the name.
    This is just a home network.

OldMike65, Sep 30, 2015
  14. mehmet Win User
    thanks is advanced
    im use password solve problem...

mehmet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. remote desktop connection problem ... - Similar Threads - remote desktop connection

2. Remote desktop connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop connection problem: I am trying to use my pc1 by remote desktop connection in pc2. But after entering the IP address and credentials it shows like the below image. After connection, I can't see the sign-in prompt to enter into the pc1 via pc2. So kindly help....
  3. Remote desktop connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop connection problem: I am trying to use my pc1 by remote desktop connection in pc2. But after entering the IP address and credentials it shows like the below image. After connection, I can't see the sign-in prompt to enter into the pc1 via pc2. So kindly help....
  4. Remote desktop connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. remote desktop connection problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote desktop connection problems: I can't access the device from microsoft azure. this gives the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-connection-problems/6855c6b5-0e0f-4ff0-9808-aefc0b549792
  6. Microsoft Remote Desktop connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Remote Desktop connection problem: Hi, about 2 weeks ago the Microsoft Remote Desktop OS X and iPhone versions only return with a blue screen with text please wait when I try to connect to my workstation.If I restart the workstation I can connect to it again, but as soon I connect via an another Windows remote...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection - Mouse Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Connection - Mouse Problem: Hey, I'm having a problem with the mouse on RDP via my laptop when it's connected to my personal PC. The problem is that when I enter a game or use a software called Source Filmmaker the mouse doesn't move properly, it point only to the top or to the bottom and flips around...
  8. Remote Desktop connection problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop connection problems: Hi all, I have a problem with connecting using Remote Desktop on my computers. Lets call them Desktop and Laptop. Desktop is running Win10 Pro. I want to connect to Desktop using Laptop, but my credentials keep failing. I am using the same Microsoft account on both computers,...
  9. Microsoft Remote Desktop connection problem

Microsoft Remote Desktop connection problem: Hi there, It happened many times, when I connect to RDC, the blue screen appears with "Please wait", then the blank screen appears. The blank screen will be there no matter how long I wait until I have to exit from RDC by the blue bar on top, try to re-entries many times...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection problems

Remote Desktop Connection problems: New thread. I did not want to clutter up the one I was in any more after being advised it was borderline hijack. My apologies. Problem I am facing seems simple to me, but apparently is not: I run a research facility at a university. I have 2 computers, 1 LAB desktop that...