Windows 10: Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

Discus and support Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jshjms, Mar 4, 2024.

1. jshjms Win User

Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio from a streaming website.Problem: Whenever I connect to the remote computer, the audio stops on the remote computer. My settings are correct "Play on remote computer" but whenever I enter the remote connection, the audio stops.Is there a solution to prevent the audio from stopping when using remote connection?Thank you

:)

jshjms, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Kari, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working Error

Try This

How To Fix Remote Desktop Connection Stopped Working Error

1. Method 1 – Allow Remote Desktop Via Windows Firewall.
    2. Method 2 – Check Dependency Services.
    3. Methods 3: Disable AutoLogin by Using Registry Editor.
    4. Method 4: Uncheck Printers Option in Remote Desktop Connection.
    5. Method 5: Audio Playback in Settings

HelpingHands 1, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

1. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Connection

2. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  6. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection and locally stored Windows Profile on Remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection and locally stored Windows Profile on Remote computer: Have 2 laptop computers running windows 10 computer #1 and computer #2. Need to know how to login remotely to computer #2 and gain access to my User ID with my Password. According to the following article My Personal Credential feature is a single credential entry which is...
  8. Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10

Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10: ISSUE: Remote Desktop can't connect the remote computer for one of these reasons on Windows 10 I got this error and researched the issue for days. My company IT couldn't help either and the ultimate solution was so simple. And I didn't see this answer ANYWHERE on the...
  9. Remote Desktop. . .remote reaction at connection

Remote Desktop. . .remote reaction at connection: I have Win 10 PRO and want to use Remote Desktop. I have it installed and working on my home computer and my remote computer on my home LAN. Both are working, however, the remote user (wife) reports that her desktop goes black when I connect from my computer. I saw a forum...
  10. Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10: How to: Remove Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 How to Remove a Remote Desktop Connection in Remote Desktop app on Windows 10 PC You can download and install the free connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your...