Windows 10: Remote desktop connection

Discus and support Remote desktop connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Remote desktop connection so here is my issue when I have Windows 7 or use remote desktop to stream movies to the Xbox one now that I've upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Whitelion, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Whitelion Win User

Remote desktop connection

Remote desktop connection so here is my issue when I have Windows 7 or use remote desktop to stream movies to the Xbox one now that I've upgraded to windows 10 every time I exit RDP it closes down the stream the Xbox no apps will remain open when I disconnect from RDP I have tried going into group policies and changing the disconnection timing for RDP that did not work there is no TS client or TS cc. MSC I am using windows 10 pro Fessional and the issue only happens on one computer and it worked fine before I upgraded to windows 10

:)

Whitelion, Aug 7, 2015
  2. ej0924 Win User

Remote Desktop Connection Manager and .vdp file?

I'd like to use Remote Desktop Connection Manager to connect to a remote desktop. However, I have to access the remote desktop through an .rdp file. Is there some way to use Remote Desktop Connection Manager with this file?

Thanks!

ej0924, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    I recently found that I can no longer connect to my HP notebook from other computers on the private network even though I know the credentials to be correct.

Thank you for giving us the edition of your Windows 10. Since you have Windows 10 Pro, your other computers should be able to remotely access your HP computer using Remote Desktop Connection. An issue with the settings of Remote Desktop Connection on your
    HP computer can be the reason why you're unable to connect remotely to this device. Remote Desktop Connection is a feature that is only available with the Pro versions of Windows. We have a dedicated forum that handles concerns about Remote Desktop Connection.
    It is best that you post your Remote Desktop Connection concern in our Remote Desktop clients TechNet forum. The community members
    there can properly assist you on how to resolve the remote connection issue.

Best regards.

Argel Obm, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Remote desktop connection

1. Remote desktop connection - Similar Threads - Remote desktop connection

2. Remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop connection: I require some help and assistance on an issue I keep on getting when trying to connect to my work remote connection. I have already spoken with my IT department but they are advising that the issue is with my internet supplier but when I speak to my internet supplier they...
  3. Connect with Remote Desktop Connection

Connect with Remote Desktop Connection: "CredSSP encryption oracle remediation" error when you try to RDP to a Windows VM in Azure https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4295591/credssp-encryption-oracle-remediation-error-when-to-rdp-to-azure-vm An authentication error has occurred. The function requested is...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Connection: When I try to connect to a remote server, the RDC doesn't display the existing session. Instead it opens a new session. How do I make it to display the sessions that already exist on the server?...
  5. remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop connection: Hello --- I just installed a norton360 I had on the computer Norton Security and now with N360 I can seem to access that computer using the "remote desktop connection" tool ---- that OS is WIn10/Pro which supports remote access Is there a way to tell if the ports used...
  6. Connecting to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to Remote Desktop: I failed to connect my PC to the remote desktop because of the error: ‘Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a session in progress.’ What is your idea?...
  7. Remote DeskTop Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote DeskTop Connection: I‘m trying to connect remote desktop win7 with my win10 PC. But I find there is no password entry box. I've no idea how to continue. Is there a good solution? Thanks for attention.[ATTACH]...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection: My company has several users with multiple remote desktop connections. We handle this by creating them several accounts in AD and manage this by saving the different usernames in icons on the desktop. The issue I am having is one of my users will not save the multiple...
  9. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: If remote computer has user password all works well,but if no user password can't log on. In windows 7 this was not a problem,is there a work around so if two windows10 computers have no user passwords you can connect?. This is on a private home network. Don't want to use...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: Will Microsoft ever give us a option to log onto another home network computer without it having a password? Seems like if on a home network we should be able to do it,just give us a option Please. Remote Desktop Connection works well if password is on the remote...