Windows 10: Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's

Discus and support Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 2 PC's with Windows 10 Home version. One upgraded from Windows 7 and 1 upgraded from Windows 8.1. I need to connect over internet to a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jtrainsputers, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's

I have 2 PC's with Windows 10 Home version. One upgraded from Windows 7 and 1 upgraded from Windows 8.1. I need to connect over internet to a system for a work application using RDP. I can log into the remote system web page to download the Remote app on both PC's. On the Windows 7 upgraded box I run the RDP received from server, login with my crdentials and everything is fine. On the other PC when I run the RDP from server after I login it pops up a window stating Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working. I have checked that both systems have the same updates applied have the same services installed and still cannot figure out the problem. Pulling my hair out here. Any thoughts would be geatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's [​IMG]

:)

jtrainsputers, Apr 28, 2016
  2. MGMST Win User

Windows 10 remote desktop clipboard does not work!

Windows 10 remote desktop clipboard does not work!

I cant copy to and from remote PC. Remote PC is windows server 2012 R2.

Thank you!

Mariyan

MGMST, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Mark eR Win User
    Windows 10 "Home" verson Remote Desktop capability.

Remote Desktop worked fine on my Windows 7 Home PC.

It should also work on Windows 10 "home" version also.

If the next Windows 10 upgrade does not provide a "Remote Windows Access" application:

Does anyone know of another safe application that will provide "Remote Desktop Access" for my computer?

Thank you for your consideration.

Mark eR, Apr 28, 2016
  4. Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's

I Finally found it. I continued looking at the event logs and saw a listing about TS Print. I De-installed the TS Print Client installed on my system and everything is fine now.
    Thanks again.

jtrainsputers, May 11, 2016
Thema:

Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's

1. Remote Desktop Does not work on certain PC's - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Does

2. Remote desktop does not work in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop does not work in windows 11: Hi. I cannot connect to my windows machine running 11RDC is enabledFrom pc on same network when attempting to connect, it sees it right enough, but it will not accept my credentials. the account is a microsoft one. I am entering the correct info, this is not the issue.I have...
  3. Remote desktop does not work in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop does not work in windows 11: Hi. I cannot connect to my windows machine running 11RDC is enabledFrom pc on same network when attempting to connect, it sees it right enough, but it will not accept my credentials. the account is a microsoft one. I am entering the correct info, this is not the issue.I have...
  4. Remote Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop not working: I can’t make the thing working I have it turned on the remote dektop and I have the pro version of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-not-working/5a5525e9-ec3b-4d9d-87ea-6a3b12fabf6e
  5. Remote Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop not working: I can’t make the thing working I have it turned on the remote dektop and I have the pro version of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-not-working/5a5525e9-ec3b-4d9d-87ea-6a3b12fabf6e
  6. Does Remote Desktop Work on a Hidden Log In Account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Remote Desktop Work on a Hidden Log In Account?: I have a hidden user account (administrator) on one PC and I am curious if I can be able to access that computer remotely via Remote Desktop? Meaning to say, when the Remote Desktop asks for log in and password and I input the hidden account details, would it work? Not a...
  7. Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not: I am able to access by desktop using the RD app on both my iphone and IPad. However, when I try to use the RD app on my chromebook I receive error 0x104 that the PC could not be found. Everything is on the same local wifi network....
  8. Remote Desktop Not Working

Remote Desktop Not Working: So this all happened since yesterday. before that everything was working normal and no issue were reported. My PC is not connecting my VPS1 & VPS2 , where i had installed Windows Server (12 and 19) for running apps. I also have a VPS3 with Windows Server 12 installed on...
  9. Remote Desktop Not Working

Remote Desktop Not Working: Dear Windows,, I am using windows 10 home edition.After windows update I can not do remote desktop I install -- Windows 10 Home Single 64 bit version Please advice how to resolve this.. [img] 114406
  10. Remote Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remote Desktop Not Working: Dear Windows,, I am using windows 10 home edition.After windows update I can not do remote desktop I install -- Windows 10 Home Single 64 bit version Please advice how to resolve this.. [img] 114406

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop not working on certain pc