Windows 10: Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8

Discus and support Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have issue to connect client computer with windows 8.1 My pc is windows 10 version 1703 build 15063.0 client pc is windows 8.1. I can connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maideen5, Jul 7, 2018.

1. maideen5 Win User

Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8

Hi

I have issue to connect client computer with windows 8.1
    My pc is windows 10 version 1703 build 15063.0

client pc is windows 8.1.
    I can connect from window 7 no issue

But I can connect Other pc with windows server 2012 also no Issue.

only client pc with windows 8.1.

pls advice me

Thank you.
    maideen

:)

maideen5, Jul 7, 2018

2. Windows 7 Remote Desktop

I was wondering if it's possible to change Windows Remote Desktop port number? I believe it uses port 3389. A friend of mine wants to connect to his work computer from home, but it's not possible because port 3389 hasn't been forwarded. And he does not have access to do so. Teamviewer works perfectly fine, but he prefers Remote Desktop

GoFigureItOut, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Remote Desktop, Windows 10, Need help with how to set up sharing

You have to set remote desktop to allow remote connections. This is completely different from sharing settings and sharing files in Windows. You also need Windows 10 Professional on the computer you want to remote control. These settings are not in Windows 10 Home edition.

Also, do not share your primary drive! This is a very bad idea.

Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8 upload_2016-11-10_17-31-35-png.png

newtekie1, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8 - Similar Threads - Remote desktop window

2. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  3. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  6. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  7. Windows 10 remote desktop cannot remotely login to a Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 remote desktop cannot remotely login to a Windows 7.: I cannot remotely login from a Windows 10 machine (computer1) to Windows 7 machine (computer2) get the error "Remote Desktop cannot find the computer "computer2". This might mean the "computer2" does not belong to the specified network. Verify the computer name and domain...
  8. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  9. Remote desktop access windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop access windows 10: Hi, How can i unenable the remote desktop acess windows 10? And does it work without wifi? What happened is as i browse something on google for youtube to mp3 converter sudd3nly theres a pop up error message that states i have to call microsoft. And they gave a number...
  10. Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote desktop in window 10 cannot access computer having windows 8: Hi I have issue to connect client computer with windows 8.1 My pc is windows 10 version 1703 build 15063.0 client pc is windows 8.1. I can connect from window 7 no issue But I can connect Other pc with windows server 2012 also no Issue. only client pc with windows 8.1....