Windows 10: Remote Desktop Not Working

Discus and support Remote Desktop Not Working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Windows,, I am using windows 10 home edition.After windows update I can not do remote desktop I install -- Windows 10 Home Single 64 bit version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aravinda, Jul 20, 2018.

1. aravinda Win User

Remote Desktop Not Working

Dear Windows,,

I am using windows 10 home edition.After windows update I can not do remote desktop

I install -- Windows 10 Home Single 64 bit version

Please advice how to resolve this..

Remote Desktop Not Working [​IMG]

:)

aravinda, Jul 20, 2018

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

Try the above, post back how it went.

4. ShiBDiB Win User

Remote Desktop not working

First off, im unbanned wooo

I'm trying to use logmein pro to get windows remote desktop setup for my main computer back home, its 8.1 pro and the remote desktop option in the computer properties is activated. (Also the remote port has been changed in the reg as I have a home server that I remote to as well which works fine). All ports have been forwarded and there's no firewall issues.

The issue is I just completely cannot connect to it using remote desktop. Is this due to logmein being installed? I don't want to uninstall it to test my theory and then be completely cutoff from the pc for 2 months if I'm wrong.

ShiBDiB, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Remote Desktop Not Working - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Working

2. Remote Desktop Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Stopped Working: I've used Remote Desktop between the same two computers for many years. Today it isn't working. I don't know if this is because I changed my virus protection to Norton or if it was due to a Windows update. If I am behind my home router - that is, on the same network using...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection not working: Hi, I just downloaded Windows 11 pro in order to access my desktop at work from home both computers have pro. I'm the only user on both. I have followed all the steps, multiple times, and it simply does not work. I'd appreciate any help to get this working as this was the...
  4. Remote desktop connection not working

Remote desktop connection not working: Hi I am trying to connect my home laptop to a work laptop my User account is the admin on both laptops via the Remote desktop connection. I am able to connect remotely under the same network work wifi, but still trying to find a way to connect when under different networks....
  5. Remote Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop not working: I can’t make the thing working I have it turned on the remote dektop and I have the pro version of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-not-working/5a5525e9-ec3b-4d9d-87ea-6a3b12fabf6e
  6. Remote Desktop not working

Remote Desktop not working: I can’t make the thing working I have it turned on the remote dektop and I have the pro version of system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-not-working/5a5525e9-ec3b-4d9d-87ea-6a3b12fabf6e
  7. Remote Desktop Connection not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection not working: I'm trying to connect my PC to my IOS device using remote desktop connection but I cant seem to connect, it's saying that there is already an active console connection even though there isn't. Any fix for this?...
  8. Remote Desktop not working

Remote Desktop not working: i can get Remote Desktop to work at home when the laptop client is inside my wifi zone but when i leave the building and leave my network my laptop cannot make a connection. am I getting blocked by the Arris TM822 or the Orbi RBR 50 or both. Should i forward the 3389...
  9. Remote Desktop Not Working

Remote Desktop Not Working: So this all happened since yesterday. before that everything was working normal and no issue were reported. My PC is not connecting my VPS1 & VPS2 , where i had installed Windows Server (12 and 19) for running apps. I also have a VPS3 with Windows Server 12 installed on...
  10. Remote Desktop Not Working

Remote Desktop Not Working: Dear Windows,, I am using windows 10 home edition.After windows update I can not do remote desktop I install -- Windows 10 Home Single 64 bit version Please advice how to resolve this.. [img] 114406