Windows 10: Remote Desktop Slow To Connect

Discus and support Remote Desktop Slow To Connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running a windows 10 computer.Running headless controling with I Pad Air with Remote Desktop.On start up Remote Desktop takes a extremely long time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Outlaw, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Outlaw Win User

Remote Desktop Slow To Connect

Running a windows 10 computer.Running headless controling with I Pad Air with Remote Desktop.On start up Remote Desktop takes a extremely long time to connect.Any way to speed up connection ?Thanks

:)

Outlaw, Oct 13, 2016

2. Slow remote desktop after windows 10 updates

After the automatic updates of windows 10 I am experience very slow performance (slow graphic update, slow scrolling) on the remote desktop client connecting to Windows 7 remote computers. Before the updates the graphic performance when using the remote
    desktop was excellent. These errors happens in 2 local computers with windows 10, and connecting to 2 different remote computers with windows 7.

The status of the connection says: "The quality of the connection to the remote computer is excellent and UDP is enabled"

I am connecting to the same windows 7 remote computer, using a RDP for MAC OS, and the graphic performance is excellent. Therefore there is nothing wrong with the connection or with the remote computer.

What can be done to correct these problems?

luispolaris, Oct 13, 2016
  3. RDP is too slow to use with windows 10

Hi,

Remote Desktop Protocol provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. We found a thread discussed on Microsoft Technet regarding the same concern that you have on
    Remote Desktop
    Protocol being slow on Windows 10
    . You can refer to the said discussion since Microsoft Technet is consists mostly of technicians who can provide you with more appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Oct 13, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Are you connecting on your network or through a remote connection? iOS is not meant to use RDP. You can use VNC or Team Viewer, but it will still be slow if you do not have a really fast Wifi network, along with the fact that rendering the GUI from Windows through a remote connection is going to make it slow as molasses in Winter in the Northern edge of Montana at Canada.

bro67, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Remote Desktop Slow To Connect - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Slow

2. Connect with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect with Remote Desktop Connection: "CredSSP encryption oracle remediation" error when you try to RDP to a Windows VM in Azure https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4295591/credssp-encryption-oracle-remediation-error-when-to-rdp-to-azure-vm An authentication error has occurred. The function requested is...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Connection: When I try to connect to a remote server, the RDC doesn't display the existing session. Instead it opens a new session. How do I make it to display the sessions that already exist on the server?...
  4. remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop connection: Hello --- I just installed a norton360 I had on the computer Norton Security and now with N360 I can seem to access that computer using the "remote desktop connection" tool ---- that OS is WIn10/Pro which supports remote access Is there a way to tell if the ports used...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection is slow and unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Connection is slow and unresponsive: When using RDC to remote into W10 Pro latest build and fully updated from W10 Ent latest build and fully updated, the connection is extremely slow or completely unresponsive. I can remote into Server 2012 from the W10 Ent machine without an issue and I can remote into the...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection is slow

Remote Desktop Connection is slow: Dear Community I have a new Microsoft Surface X Pro with a Windows 10ARM OS. Furthermore, for a secure VPN, I use CISCO AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 32bit since the 64bit version is not working with Windows 10ARM.Unfortunately, I experienced a slow connection to my...
  7. Connecting to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to Remote Desktop: I failed to connect my PC to the remote desktop because of the error: ‘Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a session in progress.’ What is your idea?...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection Very Slow

Remote Desktop Connection Very Slow: I have a Dell Windows 10 Pro pc and a HP Windows 10 Pro pc, which I access remotley using Remote Desktop Connection on a Dell Windows 10 Home Laptop. The remote connection to both pcs were working great until yesterday. Now the connection to the HP pc using the Dell laptop is...
  9. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: If remote computer has user password all works well,but if no user password can't log on. In windows 7 this was not a problem,is there a work around so if two windows10 computers have no user passwords you can connect?. This is on a private home network. Don't want to use...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: Will Microsoft ever give us a option to log onto another home network computer without it having a password? Seems like if on a home network we should be able to do it,just give us a option Please. Remote Desktop Connection works well if password is on the remote...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quality to this connection is excellent and udp is enabled but constant freezes in rdp windows 10