Windows 10: Remote Viewing TV

Discus and support Remote Viewing TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was wondering if its possible to remotely view the tv down stairs as it appears in networking in explorer. Or is this just the networking aspect of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swarfega, Apr 29, 2017.

1. swarfega Win User

Remote Viewing TV

I was wondering if its possible to remotely view the tv down stairs as it appears in networking in explorer. Or is this just the networking aspect of the tv? Is there any software to allow me to do this?

Remote Viewing TV [​IMG]

:)

swarfega, Apr 29, 2017

2. View video on TV

By selecting the TV as active monitor, I still have to use the PC keyboard and mouse to select what video I like to view on the TV.

What I like to do (as I'm doing on my WIN8 PC) is to use the TV remote control to select the video file.

JanSætnan, Apr 29, 2017
  3. Probblem with SlingPlayer App.

I installed the SlingPlayer app in my Lumia 950XL but there is no function to open the the remote control to activate Live TV viewing.

I get connected with my SlingBox but when I get the message "Press OK" to start viewing I can't open the virtual remote control.

I've tried reinstalling but it does not solve the problem.

ArnaldoTibyriçá, Apr 29, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Remote Viewing TV

You can do it with SKY GO in IE.

dencal, Apr 29, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    ah, unfortunately we don't get sky here.

swarfega, Apr 29, 2017
  6. dencal Win User
    Just come across a new feature app, this might be what you are looking for....its in the Store

dencal, Apr 29, 2017
  7. dencal Win User
    In the Store click on Apps then type in Search.... Movies and TV....rather strangely it bring up Films and TV..

dencal, Apr 29, 2017
  8. swarfega Win User

Remote Viewing TV

So how do you watch a remote tv downstairs with this app?

swarfega, Apr 29, 2017
  9. dencal Win User
    I have no idea, you will have to experiment to find out if it satisfies your need....and to be truthful why would I be interested when I can watch hundreds of TV stations, Sport and Films with SKYGO.

dencal, Apr 29, 2017
  10. swarfega Win User
    I'm guessing you need to be a Sky customer for SkyGo.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remote Viewing TV

1. Remote Viewing TV - Similar Threads - Remote Viewing

2. How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?: With my Google account, I can view all the devices, browsers, etc. where I'm logged in. And I can remove them remotely. But with my Microsoft account, I only see the Windows laptop I'm signed on. It doesn't show the Android device where I'm logged in to Edge. Doesn't show...
  3. How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?: With my Google account, I can view all the devices, browsers, etc. where I'm logged in. And I can remove them remotely. But with my Microsoft account, I only see the Windows laptop I'm signed on. It doesn't show the Android device where I'm logged in to Edge. Doesn't show...
  4. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  5. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  6. Quick Assist opens remote desktop view in a small window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Assist opens remote desktop view in a small window: When offering assistance the view window that opens is quite small. I see the full remote desktop, but the local window is small and the maximize button is greyed out. if I close Quick Assist session and reopen Quick Assist and get the remote user to restart Quick Assist the...
  7. Is it possible to use microsoft family to see the device screen my child is viewing remotely?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to use microsoft family to see the device screen my child is viewing remotely?: Hi guys, my wife and I have just purchased 3 new windows 10 pcs HP 250 G7 laptops for our kids to use at school in class time. We have setup Microsoft family on these devices and our kids have been added to our family. I have added their accounts as child accounts and we...
  8. Powerpoint Presentation mode times out when viewing on remote monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powerpoint Presentation mode times out when viewing on remote monitor: Win 10, Office 2019. wall power. Laptop plugged into large presentation LCD monitor. When in presentation mode, laptop goes to screen lock-out in minutes unless mouse icon is wiggled. All laptop setting timeouts are off. Only occurs if in presentation view on laptop and...
  9. view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings: Hello everybody, I have a computer on a widows network which hosts some folders and files for other computers on the network. I have that host's admin user name and password and can modify the permissions of the users that are currently in permission list remotely. The...
  10. Windows 'Task View' on full-screen apps and Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 'Task View' on full-screen apps and Remote Desktop: Hello Everybody! I would like to use Task View or multiple Virtual Desktop such in that way: Desktop 1: My desktop Desktop 2: Remote Desktop on fullscreen Desktop 3: TeamViewer on fullscreen Desktop 4: While playing a game There is a problem, I can only switch from...