Windows 10: removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop

Discus and support removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i bought a new laptop with mcaffe software already installed but i dont want this, i want windows defender as my anti virus and firewall protection.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WIL360, Jan 15, 2022 at 7:32 AM.

1. WIL360 Win User

removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop

i bought a new laptop with mcaffe software already installed but i dont want this, i want windows defender as my anti virus and firewall protection. how can i remove mcaffe please

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Thema:

1. removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - removal mcaffe laptop

2. removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop: i bought a new laptop with mcaffe software already installed but i dont want this, i want windows defender as my anti virus and firewall protection. how can i remove mcaffe please...
  3. removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removal of mcaffe from windows 10 laptop: i bought a new laptop with mcaffe software already installed but i dont want this, i want windows defender as my anti virus and firewall protection. how can i remove mcaffe please...
  4. Questions regarding removing Windows 10 from laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions regarding removing Windows 10 from laptop: So I bought this laptop that came with Windows 10 (pretty certain it's version 1803) pre-installed. For reasons 100% related to numerous instances of it fighting against my actions (changing file associations back, forced updates hosing a project, etc.) I have decided I want...
  5. how to remove icon from taskbar windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove icon from taskbar windows 10 laptop: How to remove an icon from windows 10 pro taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-icon-from-taskbar-windows-10-laptop/4e38139e-77f4-4e67-9374-c3156c2b4a47
  6. removing laptop from network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    removing laptop from network: Hello I have a laptop that I am donating. I had it on my home network and it had a loot ref to my desktop. Now I have disconnected it from the network and removed all the programs I had installed. It has a lot of references to my desktop through the "network" icon that I CAN...
  7. Problem removing restoro from laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem removing restoro from laptop: Hello folks I have a problem with a keyboard, in that the use of certain letters keep failing to register when pressed. I have reinstated the sections from the Drivers by uninstalling and reinstalling many times which seemed to work for a short time but later failed to sort...
  8. are my firewall and mcaffe settings turned on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    are my firewall and mcaffe settings turned on: are my firewall and mcaffee turned on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-my-firewall-and-mcaffe-settings-turned-on/0e8689b5-15c5-47e4-8dbe-6208e70e378a"
  9. Windows 10 remove me as a user from a laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 remove me as a user from a laptop.: I have a Lenova ideapad 120S which I got as a gift. I want to give it to my Nephew but I logged onto the laptop signed onto my Microsoft account just the test it. Now when I open the laptop I have to sign on to my microsoft account to access the desktop. Can anyone tell me...
  10. Removing an account from a Windows 10 laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing an account from a Windows 10 laptop?: This laptop used to be my wife's, it's now mine! She had an administrator account, and started the laptop without the need to enter a password! I created a new Admin account in my name, but use a password to start my account, the problem is I cannot delete her account...