Windows 10: Removal of one of my PC's from Insider Preview updates

Discus and support Removal of one of my PC's from Insider Preview updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've have two Dell desktop PCs currently receiving Insider Preview updates (currently both at IP 14332). I see no reason to keep my newest desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tonyolson, Apr 27, 2016.

1. tonyolson Win User

Removal of one of my PC's from Insider Preview updates

I've have two Dell desktop PCs currently receiving Insider Preview updates (currently both at IP 14332). I see no reason to keep my newest desktop XPS8700 in the IP stream. I recently upgraded the XPS8700 to PRO last February. The older desktop coverted over to Pro when it coverted To Win 10.

It would seem the process should be straight forward and simple but I find it a bit confusing *Sick
    Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tony Olson

:)

tonyolson, Apr 27, 2016
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Transfer of my insider preview experience from my old device 730 to 640 xl

Hi Nileshkachhia,

Lumia 640XL is one of the Windows phone that is eligible for the Creators Update which will be rolling out and eventually will be available for your handset, just always remember to check for updates from your phones setting. Update availability can also
    depend on the manufacturer, model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, or the specific installed software.

Let us know if you have more inquiries.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Transfer of my insider preview experience from my old device 730 to 640 xl

Is this available if I shall go for insider program with this 640 xl which history I shouldn't get & using with os build 14393.1066 from fresh user ? Give me the whole idea to start creators update in this device at any cost plz ? I used insider preview for
    2 years with 730 device & its experience should transfer to my new devices 640 xl with old o's build 14393.1066...pl help me

nileshkachhia, Apr 27, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

On the machine in question, choose to stop receiving insider builds.

Settings -> Update and security - Windows insider program -> Button at top.

RWOne, Apr 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Removal of one of my PC's from Insider Preview updates - Similar Threads - Removal PC's Insider

2. Size of the insider preview update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Size of the insider preview update?: What's the size of the latest windows 10 insider preview update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-the-insider-preview-update/04bfa5ab-86eb-4aba-858f-f65d0a0807e1
  3. removing an microsoft account from pc and sign into old one.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing an microsoft account from pc and sign into old one.: hi I have a pc for school and my laptop got wiped from language issues. but my Microsoft account is logged in and all my backgrounds are on my mums laptop and I want to remove her email and log into mine and it wont let me remove or block the account. WHAT DO I DO?...
  4. insider preview update faild

in Windows 10 Customization
    insider preview update faild: windows 10 insider preview 10.0.18362.30(19h1_release) amd64 2019-04 update faild; it said { this PC cant run windows 10; See below if youre interested in finding out why.; We coudnt update the system reserved partition.; }...
  5. Removal of Insider Preview and reinstallation of Windows 10

Removal of Insider Preview and reinstallation of Windows 10: I have dual boot system. On the primary boot is windows 10 and secondary is Windows 7. On windows 10, I am using Windows 10 Insider Preview. Now I have deleted Windows.old (which had the previous stable version of Windows 10) directory so I cannot rollback. Only way I can get...
  6. removing ASP.NET from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing ASP.NET from my pc: ASP.NET IS causing window 10 not functioning correctly , ie i have to delete window 10 if ASP.NET is not removed. please remove netfram 1.1 or ASP.NET AACOUNT....
  7. One of my HHD disapeared from This PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One of my HHD disapeared from This PC: Like the title said .. one of my HDD (D*Smile disapeared from This PC .. not showing up anymore but its still listed in Disk Management .. how to bring it back with my other HHDs ? thanks. 32324
  8. updating from insider preview to current public release

updating from insider preview to current public release: i have the latest insider preview build 16251. i was wondering, so i dont have to reinstall every program i have which is very many, is it possible to update to the latest public from an insider build? once the public build is released of course. if i need to explain...
  9. Summer Preview Update for Xbox One Now Available for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Summer Preview Update for Xbox One Now Available for Insiders: Summer Preview Update for Xbox One Now Available for Insiders [img] Microsoft has started our rolling the Xbox One Preview update to Xbox Insiders a few hours ago. The update will be the foundation for a number of new Windows 10 Anniversary Update features...
  10. October 25: New Xbox One Experience Insider Preview Update

in Windows 10 News
    October 25: New Xbox One Experience Insider Preview Update: Available now for NXOE enrolled preview members Update is 431 MB Update is 431 MB A New Xbox One Experience update is rolling out to NXOE Preview participants tonight at 3PM PT, October 25th. This update contains many key fixes and stability improvements - see...