Windows 10: Removal of Sign-inn Options

Discus and support Removal of Sign-inn Options in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After an update today, I need to use my Microsoft Password to get on my machine rather than my 4 digit pin. When I went to sign=in options to change... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MEWSman, Aug 16, 2018.

1. MEWSman Win User

Removal of Sign-inn Options

After an update today, I need to use my Microsoft Password to get on my machine rather than my 4 digit pin. When I went to sign=in options to change it back there were nothing shown

:)

MEWSman, Aug 16, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2018
  3. manley1 Win User
    sign in option removal

Hello, I am writing because I would like to know what are the steps to remove the sign in option on the Windows 10 startup screen? I am using a Windows ten latitude laptop.

manley1, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Removal of Sign-inn Options

How to remove PIN when signing into Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hello William,

There are many ways to sign in to your PC. Follow these steps to remove PIN when signing in to your PC:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Remove.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Removal of Sign-inn Options

1. Removal of Sign-inn Options - Similar Threads - Removal Sign inn

2. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...
  3. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...
  4. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Remove Switch User & Sign Out Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Switch User & Sign Out Options: How do I remove the Switch User and the Sign Out options when i press Alt + F4 on windows 11?Every time there is an update it removes Shut Down as the default option and changes it to one of these other options. This is my personal pc, i live alone and don't have any other...
  6. Remove Switch User & Sign Out Options

Remove Switch User & Sign Out Options: How do I remove the Switch User and the Sign Out options when i press Alt + F4 on windows 11?Every time there is an update it removes Shut Down as the default option and changes it to one of these other options. This is my personal pc, i live alone and don't have any other...
  7. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  8. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  9. Sign-in Options - REMOVE Password, not disable it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign-in Options - REMOVE Password, not disable it: Hi, my windows 10, old HP laptop, allowed me to not use a password at all. In Sign-in Options, under password, it says "Your account doesn't have a password. You must add a password before you can us the other sign-in options." And this was great. I could hit "lock", and it...
  10. Remove sign in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove sign in option: Help!! I am visually impaired and have tried to remove the sign in option when I turn on my laptop because I can't see well enough to fill in the boxes or use the keyboard (I actually have someone else typing this for me.) Unfortunately I've gone wrong. I pressed Windows...