Windows 10: remove 3d objects from users folder

Discus and support remove 3d objects from users folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi brink .how do I remove 3d objects from users folder [img] 97807 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ariefpizzuti, Nov 11, 2017.

1. remove 3d objects from users folder

Hi brink .how do I remove 3d objects from users folder

remove 3d objects from users folder [​IMG]

:)

ariefpizzuti, Nov 11, 2017
  2. LargeTuna Win User

Location of "3D Objects" folder changed to "Documents", want to put it back

I wanted to put the contents of the "3D Objects" folder under "This PC" into the "Documents" folder and remove the "3D Objects" folder. I changed the location of the "3D Objects" folder to be C:\Users\Zane\Documents. Now I have two "Documents" folders under
    "This PC" and want to make the first one "3D Objects" again so it can be removed from "This PC".

Thanks!

LargeTuna, Nov 11, 2017
  3. How to remove 3d Objects folder in my PC?

Microsoft is "forcing us to have 3d related things in our PC" due to the fact that they suck now! and give us no options to customize our machines. oh and I was a loyal user
    for 28 + years!

If you need instruction on how to remove 3D Objects folder the following link walks you through!

Remove 3D Objects folder!

Good luck! Scott

Scott Gemperline, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

remove 3d objects from users folder

@ariefpizzuti

If you're signed on as Admin, you can right click on it and Delete it, however, if you have the 3D Viewer App installed, the folder will keep getting re-created.

Edwin, Nov 11, 2017
  5. markweatherill, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

remove 3d objects from users folder

1. remove 3d objects from users folder - Similar Threads - remove objects users

2. 3D objects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D objects: Stats: windows V 20h2 build 19042_685 I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I'm afraid to alter the Registry. Never have touched it. Seems all instructions to get rid of such junk and the like require the alteration of the registry. If this post is moved please say...
  3. DaveM121 please help! Merged 3D Objects and user profile folder while moving 3D Objects to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DaveM121 please help! Merged 3D Objects and user profile folder while moving 3D Objects to...: Hi everyone, hopefully hi DaveM121, I have a similiar problem you have already solved for user MaxT2593: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/help-merged-3d-objects-and-user-profile-while/186a026c-49a0-4b58-a49a-07ff09025cec I also merged...
  4. Is there a way to delete the "3D objects" folder from my computer?

Is there a way to delete the "3D objects" folder from my computer?: The navigation pane has the "My computer" section under which there is "3D objects" folder which for some reason is pinned at the topmost position and cannot be removed. I need to customize my navigation pane. Is there a way to do that without making changes to the registry?...
  5. Windows 10 3D Objects Folder

Windows 10 3D Objects Folder: A while back I modified the "3D Objects" folder under "This PC" to point to and be renamed as a folder in C:\ called "01 My Docs." Then some updates were applied to the PC and the name reverted back to "3D Objects." However, it appeared that the location was still applied;...
  6. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  7. 3D Objects Icon used for moved User folder

in Windows 10 Support
    3D Objects Icon used for moved User folder: Similar to this issue: 3D objects in Users folder have no location tab - Windows 10 Forums I have successfully moved the User files (ie) C:\Users\[UserName] to a data drive D:\User by using the Location tab on each individual folder (ie) Pictures, Music etc I then right...
  8. 3D objects in Users folder have no location tab

in Windows 10 Support
    3D objects in Users folder have no location tab: I've created folders on an H: partition (on another HDD) and "moved" where most of my User data will reside, but 3 remain. 3D Objects is still in Users on C: but has no location tab, so I can't point it anywhere. Favorites folder has no location tab and after attempting to...
  9. Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder: Want to move my User settings to another partition but non-tenforums steps are wrong. Now my 3D Objects appears as a folder 'Dave', in my User folder alongside Pictures, etc. (I moved it back there.) I've read the tutorials on this site and will follow. But how do I make my...
  10. 3D objects

3D objects: I tried to get rid of the 3D objects folder that appeared on my computer, but I combined it with my documents. Now I have two sections that say documents and have all my documents. When I delete one folder from one, it deletes it from the other. I just want the document...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove 3d objects all users