Windows 10: remove a 3D screensaver from my screen

Discus and support remove a 3D screensaver from my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I do this???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Velvet027, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Velvet027 Win User

remove a 3D screensaver from my screen

how do I do this???

:)

Velvet027, Aug 10, 2018
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.remove a 3D screensaver from my screen :)

terrace, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    screensaver versus no screensaver

screensavers are a leftover from back when

A: screens burned images in

B: the technology to have the screen power off didnt exist

C: screens took ages to power on

it is a complete waste of energy (on the monitor, CPU and video card if its 3D) to use a screensaver in this day and age - just set the screen to turn off after 5-15 minutes. (and NO, that wont feck with games or movies - fullscreen apps tend to stop screens powering down)

ding. especially if its a 3D screensaver, its just ridiculous.

Mussels, Aug 10, 2018
  4. remove a 3D screensaver from my screen

Windows 10 screen saver

Hi Anton,

If you wish to display 3D text screensaver on your Windows 10 computer, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Search for Personalization.
    • Select Screen Saver in the lower right-hand corner.
    • Choose "3D Text" on the drop down and select "settings".
    • From here you will have a series of options, one of them will be a radio button under "Text" to choose either the time or "custom text".
    • Change the "Custom Text" to whatever text you want to display

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

remove a 3D screensaver from my screen

1. remove a 3D screensaver from my screen - Similar Threads - remove screensaver screen

2. Stationary 3D Text Screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stationary 3D Text Screensaver: I have the time set as the screensaver. You can select none as the rotation, is there a way to stop the text from moving completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stationary-3d-text-screensaver/8440df73-025d-4012-af41-873e5e4ce3bf
  3. Stationary 3D Text Screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stationary 3D Text Screensaver: I have the time set as the screensaver. You can select none as the rotation, is there a way to stop the text from moving completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stationary-3d-text-screensaver/8440df73-025d-4012-af41-873e5e4ce3bf
  4. Screensaver constantly gets removed.

Screensaver constantly gets removed.: I'm using Windows 10 Home and I've brought all of the Windows XP screensavers over to Windows 10. And I've really taken a liking to the Pipes screensaver, which I've had set as my screensaver.Emphasis on had, because every now and then, my screensaver gets changed from Pipes...
  5. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  6. how to remove 3D icon from my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove 3D icon from my laptop screen: how to remove 3D icon from my laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-3d-icon-from-my-laptop-screen/c080a8b9-76b2-4126-a9e3-84e9a0d34e09
  7. Can't Remove Screensavers

Can't Remove Screensavers: I have generated two screensavers using Axialis Screensaver. The program is suppose to generate scr files in theSystem32 folder. In looking in the System32 folder I am unable to locate the screensaver scr files I made. When I open the screensaver app I see the two file names...
  8. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...
  9. remove 3d objects from users folder

in Windows 10 Support
    remove 3d objects from users folder: Hi brink .how do I remove 3d objects from users folder [img] 97807
  10. Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?: Just upgraded to the latest Anniversary Win 10 build. Uninstalled 3D Builder but this entry '3D print with 3D Builder' is still there when I right click an image file. How do I remove this? CCleaner does not help. [img] 58867

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove 3d scren saver