Windows 10: Remove Account

Discus and support Remove Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello all, I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed (fresh install). I have installed my Windows 10. Created Local Account and NOT MS Account to login... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Blane, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Blane Win User

Remove Account

Hello all, I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit installed (fresh install). I have installed my Windows 10. Created Local Account and NOT MS Account to login into my PC. Then I updated my Windows 10. Opened up Windows 10 Store. Updated all the applications within Store. Used my email to sign in to Store to DL an app I want to use. I signed into the store using "Login to this app ONLY". Once I DLed the app I wanted I signed out of Store. Then i wen to Settings-Accounts and clicked on my email account and clicked DELETE and then OK. After that Settings/Accounts window closed. When I go back to it my email is still there. I tried to do it under Safe mode and nothing. In other words i cannot remove my email account. I have used this before on my fresh instals and no problem but this time it's a problem. Any tips? Thanks! Regards,

:)

Blane, Jun 8, 2016

2. account removing

Type credential in Windows Start Search box > Click Credential Manager > Clear off all credentials under Windows Credentials > Generic > Now reboot your computer

If aboves doesn't solve the purpose - Copy the below line > Windows Key+R > Paste the copied text and Enter

rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr

Now, you will have Stored User Names & Passwords dialog box also

Here also you can remove the stored credential

E for Excel, Jun 8, 2016
  3. Remove an account

Using windows 10. Our email, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has been hacked... i.e., we're getting upwards of a 100 spam emails daily. I want to completely delete that email in "Window Live Email" and then set up a new Windows Live Email account with a new email address.

CB & SB

SorayaBenner, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

Remove Account

1. Remove Account - Similar Threads - Remove Account

2. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  3. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  4. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  5. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  6. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  7. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  8. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...
  10. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...