Windows 10: Remove all logins and passwords at startup?!?!

Discus and support Remove all logins and passwords at startup?!?! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Tried searching, tried a few things and still nothing. My computer used to just turn on and go to the desktop. Then, after an update it went to a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by teacherk6, Feb 5, 2016.

1. teacherk6 Win User

Remove all logins and passwords at startup?!?!

Tried searching, tried a few things and still nothing.

My computer used to just turn on and go to the desktop.

Then, after an update it went to a log in screen at startup but pressing enter made it work - ie no password.

Now, after another update I now have a login that is linked to my hotmail account and I don't want it.

I don't want user profiles, I don't want accounts, I don't want a login.

I want to boot my computer and for it to go to the desktop. Simple.

How do I remove / disable all this rubbish?

Thanks!

:)

teacherk6, Feb 5, 2016

2. Passwords and Logins All One, WHY?

Hi Robert,

Please reply to a few questions to understand the issue better:

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
    • What happens when you try switching to local account?
    • Do you get any error message or error code?

Write to us with the answers to the above questions for further assistance on the query.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Passwords and Logins All One, WHY?

Why does Microsoft (Windows) want me wrapped up in a nice little bundle so that I can't play their free games, log into my computer or have my privacy? One password does all --- or I get nothing. Right? Above all I must put my life in Microsoft's hands
    and their cloud in the desert. Tell me, just how many privacy laws are you breaking or severely bending? How many countries are affected? Not true, you say, well Windows 10 does that very nicely, I say. I do not want the cloud, nor sharing. If I want
    to transfer a terabyte of data I'll use a portable, secure and stable hard drive. This cloud, for me, is just a fashion statement, no more no less. You already advertise me to death from every corner, even in your games (although you have more data about
    me than the government). Is there an answer to all of this?

Robert W Rathwell, Feb 5, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Feb 5, 2016
  5. teacherk6 Win User
    Thanks, this has solved my issue.

teacherk6, Feb 16, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Glad to hear and when time permits please mark the thread as solved.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove all logins and passwords at startup?!?! - Similar Threads - Remove logins passwords

2. how to remove password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove password login: i want remove my windows 10 hello login screen password but its not works when i remove it then its asking Microsoft user account password after next start but i dont want both i am tried all method using netplwiz and others too how can its will be fix any help...
  3. how to remove password login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove password login: i want remove my windows 10 hello login screen password but its not works when i remove it then its asking Microsoft user account password after next start but i dont want both i am tried all method using netplwiz and others too how can its will be fix any help...
  4. Windows Login Password Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Login Password Removal: Hi All,I had removed Windows login PIN every time when I want to work on laptop, but after that it is now asking password every time on windows login screen. I don't see an option for password removal in settings or anywhere in control panel.Could you please help me how to...
  5. Removing Startup Password.......

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing Startup Password.......: In past versions of Windows, you could remove the password sign in when starting your computer/laptop by using "control userpasswords2" - OR - "netplwiz"..... But now, with the new updates/upgrades to Windows 10, the section in the dialog box to disable sign in when booting...
  6. password login at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password login at startup: I have a HP laptop and when I turn it on it starts normal until it comes to the part where I need to put my password in and only the letter i and a few numbers and the space bar work. I have to click on the forgot password and when I do that all my keyboard works again but I...
  7. REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER: How do I get my laptop to boot straight to desktop? I do not want to associate it with a "microsoft" account or a "gmail" account. I just want it to boot straight to desktop - every time, any time, all the time. I do not want to password protect my laptop AT ALL EVER. For the...
  8. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...
  9. How to remove password at startup?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove password at startup?: Everytime I turn on my PC, I get to a login screen, and either have to type in a password or a pin to login to my PC. I have already tried using netplwiz using Command Prompt with administrative privileges, with "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer"...
  10. At startup, no password or login prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    At startup, no password or login prompt: At Windows startup a login prompt with a password box, user account picture or name does not appear. All i see is my screen saver background. I found a temporary fix which is restarting my computer, then and only then can i type in my password to access my computer. The issue...