Windows 10: Remove App

Discus and support Remove App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know how to unpin an app icon from the start screen, but how do you delete it from the menu list or your account? 18896 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jackman33, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Jackman33 Win User

Remove App

I know how to unpin an app icon from the start screen, but how do you delete it from the menu list or your account?

:)

Jackman33, Aug 24, 2015

2. apps removed

Hi Lorrie,

We would suggest that you log in to the Windows Store (if purchased from Windows Store)
    and check if the software that you have purchased are located in your installed apps. If so, we advise that you reinstall them. As for the other programs, check your
    C:\Program Files or C:\Windows.old\Program Files folders. If they aren't there, then you'll have to reinstall them.

If your printer is connected via USB and the printer icon is missing, then we would suggest that you unplug and re-plug it from the computer and see if it works.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Trev_848 Win User
    Apps and removal of...

Feedback app wont allow feedback unless I let it have more access..... no thanks!

So I have Office installed so dont need calandar or mail app yet I cannot remove... why is this? - I dont care that they are small and I can just not use them but that is not the point, I should be able to remove EVERY app that is preinsatlled it is MY OS
    after all.

Please enable the ability for us to do this in the next updates -this should not be to hard right?

Oh and do you remember the grief you had within the EU and the competition authorities? - a link to them: European Commission - Competition

I am sure that you would not like more cases against you due to your manipulation of the market place... NOT A THREAT just the truth I have neither the time nor the inclination to do anything about it but im sure there are thoses out there that do.

Please please please help me to enjoy my OS more by giving me the features or the ability to remove those I do not want.

Thanks Remove App :)

Trev_848, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Remove App

5. Jackman33 Win User
    This actually is a app that I downloaded from the Store. I don't want it and I remove the program icon from the start screen, now I want to remove it from the app list and my account.

Jackman33, Aug 24, 2015
  6. Jackman33 Win User
    My mistake, the app is probably one that Microsoft used in the system because you need to pay to use it!!! Groove Music.....

Sorry!

Jackman33, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove App

1. Remove App - Similar Threads - Remove App

2. Removing older app updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  3. Removing older app updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  4. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps: after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default appshow can i fix this? Im using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-every-download-my-video-player-and-photo/9025ee7a-0818-4e00-a8ad-789a1ef3fdc1
  5. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps: after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default appshow can i fix this? Im using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-every-download-my-video-player-and-photo/9025ee7a-0818-4e00-a8ad-789a1ef3fdc1
  6. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  8. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  9. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  10. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...