Windows 10: Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users

Discus and support Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope i can have some help as i made a error in my image i created. *Sad I've left the built in apps installed and i would like to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by newpersn, Aug 30, 2016.

1. newpersn Win User

Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users

Hi all,

Hope i can have some help as i made a error in my image i created. *Sad

I've left the built in apps installed and i would like to remove them via GPO or logon script?

Dose anyone have any ideas on how?

Thanks

Newp

:)

newpersn, Aug 30, 2016

2. Remove Windows Apps for all users

Hi Carole, I have been working on this issue and you can shut off the Store via Group Policy Editor.

Computer Configuration-Administration-Windows Components

Cloud Content/Turn Off Microsoft consumer experience=Enabled

Store/Turn Off Automatic Download on Win8 machines=Enabled

Store/Turn Off Automatic Download and install of updates=Enabled

Store/Turn off the offer to updated to the latest version of Windows=Enabled

Store/Disable all apps from the Windows Store=Enabled

Store/Turn off the Store Application=Enabled

Those changes will stop the Store from appearing again and repopulating the tiles for domain users. Even if they click on it, it will not start.

Lauren Stergis, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Remove Windows Apps for all users

Unfortunately, this only Applies to: Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Mobile. It errors out on Windows 10 Pro.

Carole Swenson, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 30, 2016
  5. newpersn Win User
    Hi Brink

Is it possible to turn it in to a GPO? I got a few computers with the built in apps on?

Thanks

newpersn, Aug 30, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm not sure about a GPO to remove/uninstall all default apps.

Brink, Aug 30, 2016
  7. Private Win User
    On the Administrator account, I think this PS command should do the job but I would advise you to read for further information before proceed.

Code: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] How to Uninstall Desktop Apps and Windows Apps in Windows 10

Sorry, can't find scripts or GPO on that but if during the Windows 10 setup, yes, there is a script available.

Edit: I'm late again, take too long on typing. *Biggrin

Private, Aug 30, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to Uninstall Desktop Apps and Windows Apps in Windows 10

Sorry, can't find scripts or GPO on that but if during the Windows 10 setup, yes, there is a script available.

Edit: I'm late again, take too long on typing. *Biggrin[/quote] That command would remove the Store app as well. I wouldn't recommend to uninstall the Store since you wouldn't be able to install or update any apps afterwards.

Brink, Aug 30, 2016
  9. Private Win User
    That command posted just for an example. *Biggrin

Private, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove built in apps windows 10 for All Users - Similar Threads - Remove built apps

2. How can I remove windows built in apps for all users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove windows built in apps for all users?: We recently upgraded our systems from Windows 10 LTSC 2019 1809 to Windows 10 Education 22H2.When we opened the start menu we can see the Microsoft Store and the built in apps are added. The PowerShell script works but only for one user not all so that means we have to...
  3. How can I remove windows built in apps for all users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove windows built in apps for all users?: We recently upgraded our systems from Windows 10 LTSC 2019 1809 to Windows 10 Education 22H2.When we opened the start menu we can see the Microsoft Store and the built in apps are added. The PowerShell script works but only for one user not all so that means we have to...
  4. Powershell - Remove Windows 10 Apps for All users

Powershell - Remove Windows 10 Apps for All users: I am trying to remove Several Windows 10 Apps via Powershell and I mean I have done extensive research but just can not seem to get it to work. It works great for 1 user but not all users. Am I doing something wrong or what cause this is getting annoying lol....
  5. All built-in Windows Apps are missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All built-in Windows Apps are missing: Hi. I reset my computer today, and then I realised all windows apps such as Photos, Mail, Windows store are all missing. I have tried all the methods I could find, but none of them have worked. If you could find a solution to this, that would be great! Windows...
  6. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  7. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  8. Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those ugly UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D shi**ts, OneDrive, Cortana(who the fu**ck speaks to his pc like fool?), Reality shi**ts, Store,.... ?...
  9. All users are the built-in administrator??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    All users are the built-in administrator??: A friend is running Windows 10 x64. He can't run Edge or do several other things he wants to because Windows thinks he's running as the built-in administrator. Under C:\Users I found his account name and the Public and Default accounts, but there was no Administrator...
  10. Removing Built-in Apps

Removing Built-in Apps: I don't have an Xbox & so I do not need the Xbox App or its related packages. Problem is, I am having a hard time removing the App & its related packages. These are the steps I have gone through, in both my Local Administrator & Local Standard accounts. 1. I opened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove built-in win 10 not working