Windows 10: remove cursor on monitor

Discus and support remove cursor on monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a laptop and a second monitor using windows 10. I have one cursors on both screens, how do i remove cursor on second monitor so i only have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by garybrygel, Aug 24, 2018.

1. remove cursor on monitor

i have a laptop and a second monitor using windows 10. I have one cursors on both screens, how do i remove cursor on second monitor so i only have the cursor on my laptop?

:)

garybrygel, Aug 24, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

remove cursor on monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

remove cursor on monitor

1. remove cursor on monitor - Similar Threads - remove cursor monitor

2. Cursor is disappearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is disappearing on second monitor: I am working on a laptop with an additional monitor and my cursor is disappearing only on the second monitor and specifically only in areas where I can type. For example: OneNote, sticky notes, and this text box that I am currently typing in. The cursor appears everywhere...
  3. Cursor is disappearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is disappearing on second monitor: I am working on a laptop with an additional monitor and my cursor is disappearing only on the second monitor and specifically only in areas where I can type. For example: OneNote, sticky notes, and this text box that I am currently typing in. The cursor appears everywhere...
  4. Cursor does not reach the second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor does not reach the second monitor: I have a Dell notebook and a monitor connected to it. After I installed Windows 11 the cursor of the mouse doesn't move from one screen to the other. Sometimes it is stuck on the laptop and sometimes it does not go out of the monitor. The mouse settings page informs there is...
  5. Cursor stuck on one monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck on one monitor: HelloI have recently turned my computer on, to find windows updates.After doing such updates I found that I was unable to make my cursor move from my primary monitor to a secondary.I have gone to display settings, and have made sure the 2nd monitor is placed in the correct...
  6. Remove monitor

Remove monitor: how do i remove monitor from pc completely. Ive removed the drivers and formatted and my screen is trying to stretch from my screen all the way to the land field where the other monitor is at. And this is ridiculous even tech support doesnt know either ive completely deleted...
  7. Cursor different on second monitor

Cursor different on second monitor: My cursor changes on my second monitor. Recently set up a new PC to work from home, the monitors are the same I was using with my old PC and were working fine with that. But now, when I move it to my second monitor the cursor seems to pick up a second ghost cursor that is...
  8. Graphic Monitor Offset cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic Monitor Offset cursor: After updating to Windows 10 my pen crusor is Offset when i work with 2 Monitors. Is there a way to fix this without turning off the second monitor submitted by /u/PumpkinTobi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jx6nk6/graphic_monitor_offset_cursor/
  9. Not-seamless Cursor Transition - Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not-seamless Cursor Transition - Multiple Monitors: I have the same issue as is described here: https://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/95328-external-second-display-wrong-size.html Basically - My laptop screen is physically smaller than my secondary monitor but has higher resolution. - In the display settings layout tool,...
  10. Mouse cursor different on different monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor different on different monitors: I work with 3 monitors and,for no reason, the mouse cursor on the 2nd monitor changed from the arrow to a circle. I've tried mouse settings and monitor settings and nothing helps. I've re-started twice....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove cursor on monitor