Windows 10: remove cut, copy, rename

Discus and support remove cut, copy, rename in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hola, como puedo ELIMINAR Cortar, Copiar, nombre change, contextual menú. Pongo Una Captura desde mi pc Gracias.*Sad [img] 66510 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by layka30, Oct 9, 2016.

1. layka30 Win User

remove cut, copy, rename

Hola, como puedo ELIMINAR Cortar, Copiar, nombre change, contextual menú.
    Pongo Una Captura desde mi pc
    Gracias.*Sad

remove cut, copy, rename [​IMG]

:)

layka30, Oct 9, 2016

2. How do I move a subfolder from its folder on the Edge Favorites bar to its own position on the Favorites bar?

What Hub option? I right clicked on the sub-folder itself & my only options are to create new folder, rename or remove. What was wrong with cut & copy?

JeanieMB_04, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Cannot rename, cut and copy paste the files or move the files to an external USB drive in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message or error code when you make any changes to the files and folders or move it onto an external drive?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • How are you logging in into your user account (local user account or Microsoft account)?

Method 1: You may be facing this issue
    due to virus/malware infection on your PC. Scan your PC for any virus/malware infection by running the anti-virus software and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: Safe mode and Clean boot

Step 1: If the issue persist, boot your PC in Safe mode by following the steps from the link below and check if you are facing similar issue.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear at the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using.

Expand the options to boot into Safe Mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

To exit from Safe mode follow the steps below:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box.
    • Under Boot tab uncheck the Safe boot
      option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

To know more about Safe mode, following is an article on
    Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)
    (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Step 2: If the issue does not persist in Safe mode, perform
    Clean boot by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

Following is a link to perform a Clean Boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    from the link above.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

remove cut, copy, rename

Hi, no es posible. Estos son funciones básicas de Windows.

dalchina, Oct 9, 2016
  5. layka30 Win User
    If I could remove it to print, I think those also can be, but not where they are in the registry.
    Thank you.

layka30, Oct 9, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    These are hard coded. They are basic functions of Windows.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

remove cut, copy, rename

1. remove cut, copy, rename - Similar Threads - remove cut copy

2. cut copy paste rename delete and properties not working on files / folders in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cut copy paste rename delete and properties not working on files / folders in windows 11: I recently fix a issue with my windows 11 in this forum threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-windows_install/windows-11-thinks-its-in-preinstallation-after/20cc48b1-6493-490c-a2d3-e84e66e2ff4eMy sincere thank you to the technician that help me...
  3. CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION: In my company 70% of staffs are of age 40 and above, Recently we upgraded all our PC to Windows 11 and now I feel really difficult to educate these people.Main problem we face is the confusion caused by the CUT COPY shortcut icon. Insted of copying files these people by...
  4. CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION: In my company 70% of staffs are of age 40 and above, Recently we upgraded all our PC to Windows 11 and now I feel really difficult to educate these people.Main problem we face is the confusion caused by the CUT COPY shortcut icon. Insted of copying files these people by...
  5. How to Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, Delete, Share Files and Folders in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, Delete, Share Files and Folders in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post we will show you how to Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, Delete, Share Files and Folders in Windows 11. The method remains the same but it’s just that the way it is now displayed in the context menu could confuse some for a moment. Cut, Copy, Rename, Delete and...
  6. Cannot delete, copy, cut and rename a PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete, copy, cut and rename a PDF file: Hello Team, I downloaded a PDF file from the Flipkart website in which comparing of laptops consist. After opening that file, I tried to delete that file but I couldn't perform any operation on that file. I used Microsoft File and Folder trouble-shooter to detect any...
  7. Can't create, rename, copy , cut and delete when I updated to 1903.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create, rename, copy , cut and delete when I updated to 1903.: I updated my Windows 10 yesterday from version 1803 to 1903. I was notified that the support for my version will end soon, but the auto update didn't wanted to update it to the latest version, so I had to do it manually... I Downloaded, installed the updated, restarted and it...
  8. cut or copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cut or copy and paste: I use to be able to cut and paste by highlighting and right clicking. Now I can highlight but when I right click this option is no longer available. What happened to my cut, copy and paste and how can I get them back?...
  9. cut copy paste

in Windows 10 Support
    cut copy paste: Before update 14383 I used my mouse for cut. copy, paste. After this update that disappeared. Why 55859
  10. Cut or Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Cut or Copy and Paste: How do you copy or paste from one document to another in Windows 10? Thanks. 48387