Windows 10: Remove Dell splash screen on boot

Discus and support Remove Dell splash screen on boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I got the Dell G3 and there is a Dell splash screen on boot. Any ideas how can I remove it and have the original windows loading back? I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by svlassis, Sep 3, 2018.

1. svlassis Win User

Remove Dell splash screen on boot

Hi I got the Dell G3 and there is a Dell splash screen on boot.
    Any ideas how can I remove it and have the original windows loading back?
    I've tried everything I found online but did not work.
    No option in boot options.

Thanks!

:)

svlassis, Sep 3, 2018
  2. gate1975mlm Win User

Option to remove Splash Screen?

I would really like an option to be able to remove the Splash Screen from GPU-Z!

gate1975mlm, Sep 3, 2018
  3. PatrickQuinn_861 Win User
    dell Inpiron 17 win 10 will not boot beyond the splash screen

PatrickQuinn_861, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per the issue description you are getting only the Dell Splash screen and unable to boot to the desktop screen after upgrading to Windows 10. If you get stuck at this screen then I would suggest you to perform Automatic repair and see if it helps
    you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case
      you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup Repair.

Step 3

If automatic repair doesn’t help to repair the startup files, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advance Options.

Refer to the steps:

a) After you boot your computer using
    Windows 8 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

b) Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

c) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

d) Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option
    screen.

e) Click Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

f) Click on
    command Prompt.

g) Type these following commands and hit enter after each line of command:

Bootrec /fixmbr

Bootrec /fixboot

Bootrec /scanos

Bootrec /rebuildbcd

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Dell splash screen on boot - Similar Threads - Remove Dell splash

2. [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen: Summary There was a recent problem after reinstalling the OS on a desktop after using the USB key to do the very same on a laptop. The laptop installation went fine, but went the OS was installed on the desktop, the Windows 10 load/boot screen graphics were replaced with...
  3. Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen: I have an Alienware laptop and I recently began to get several issues while using my laptop. The laptop froze from time to time and I never had this type of issue before. One day I went out of the house for a couple of hours and I left my laptop on not running anything heavy...
  4. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  5. No options to login at Splash Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No options to login at Splash Screen: Greets all, One of the family computers is having problems. She said she had just reinstalled World of Warcraft and when she restarted the screen was blank pink. Restarted it again (and several more times) and it will load to the splash screen but won't display the...
  6. HOWTO? Make an APP start at boot no splash screen in systray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOWTO? Make an APP start at boot no splash screen in systray: Hi All, HOWTO? Make an APP start at boot no splash screen in systray, any help would be muchly appreciated and i dont mind editing my registry as i have done for many other reasons in the past... 34307
  7. Stuck at splash screen, can't boot from USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at splash screen, can't boot from USB or DVD: Symptoms: Windows infinite circle of dots when booting. (PC was a fresh install months ago, and was working fine until returning from vacation). Hard drive light goes solid during attempts to boot (during splash screen). Diagnostic repair begins to load, but never...
  8. Modify Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Modify Splash Screen: Hi All, Does anyone in here know how to modify / disable this: [img] I see it when I first boot up my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I went into msconfig under the 'boot' tab and checked the ' No GUI boot ' box, now at least I no longer see the circle of spinning white dots,...
  9. : ) Splash screen hang :)

in Windows 10 Support
    : ) Splash screen hang :): When a computer boots up , the first thing seen would be the splash screen and after which it goes to windows. Mine , however , hangs at the splash screen. What i have so far: A bootable flashdrive with windows 10 installation, 1 x 250GB samsung ssd and 1 x...
  10. White splash screen during start

in Windows 10 Support
    White splash screen during start: Hi folks, I have win 10 pro installed on my dell e6410. When I start my laptop I see very bright blank white splash screen for 2 seconds during the boot process. The sequence is as folows: 1- I press start button and it powers up 2- Windows 10 logo screen appears 3- Very...