Windows 10: Remove Dell splash screen on boot

Discus and support Remove Dell splash screen on boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I got the Dell G3 and there is a Dell splash screen on boot. Any ideas how can I remove it and have the original windows loading back? I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by svlassis, Sep 3, 2018.

1. svlassis Win User

Remove Dell splash screen on boot

Hi I got the Dell G3 and there is a Dell splash screen on boot.
    Any ideas how can I remove it and have the original windows loading back?
    I've tried everything I found online but did not work.
    No option in boot options.

Thanks!

:)

svlassis, Sep 3, 2018

2. Option to remove Splash Screen?

I would really like an option to be able to remove the Splash Screen from GPU-Z!

gate1975mlm, Sep 3, 2018
  3. dell Inpiron 17 win 10 will not boot beyond the splash screen

dell Inpiron 17 win 10 will not boot beyond the splash screen

PatrickQuinn_861, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

dell Inpiron 17 win 10 will not boot beyond the splash screen

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per the issue description you are getting only the Dell Splash screen and unable to boot to the desktop screen after upgrading to Windows 10. If you get stuck at this screen then I would suggest you to perform Automatic repair and see if it helps
    you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case
      you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup Repair.

Step 3

If automatic repair doesn’t help to repair the startup files, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advance Options.

Refer to the steps:

a) After you boot your computer using
    Windows 8 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

b) Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

c) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

d) Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option
    screen.

e) Click Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

f) Click on
    command Prompt.

g) Type these following commands and hit enter after each line of command:

Bootrec /fixmbr

Bootrec /fixboot

Bootrec /scanos

Bootrec /rebuildbcd

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Dell splash screen on boot - Similar Threads - Remove Dell splash

2. Splash/ Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Splash/ Lock Screen: Hi all. I posted here some years ago with a very similar issue; the responses I received never really seemed to get at the root of the issue, and now, the issue is almost the same with a slight variation. OK, here goes: Some refer to it as the "splash" screen, or also, the...
  3. Dell Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Splash Screen: Hello everyone The issue I'm encountering is quite annoying but I guess it can be considered minor. So this is the issue, when starting up my PC the Dell splash screen pops up and the bar starts to load, but only goes up halfway and doesn't progress further unless the USB...
  4. PC wont boot past bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont boot past bios splash screen: I have a seperate thread in BSOD forum. As paart of fixing the problems I downlaod a memtest program and shut down my pc to run it. On startup the pc went to the bios splash screen (ASUS) and now just sits there. It wont enter the bios or do anything. I'm assuming it is a...
  5. Splash Screen App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Splash Screen App: To: Microsoft Community Hello, I would like to make a splash screen but i just keep seeing things about removing splashscreen.exe or if it is a virus. I really just want to make a splash screen. Please respond with some code for a splashscreen. From: Heja Ali...
  6. Black screen with No Splash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with No Splash: So basically what I did was that I opened my whole pc and cleaned the dust and then I reassembled it back but now, whenever I press the power button I dont get the splash screen [Dell] and my screen only shows blinking white cursor. I cannot even access Bios. My specs:...
  7. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  8. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  9. Splash Screen Pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Splash Screen Pictures: My question if for Microsoft. When my computer starts up a beautiful picture comes up before my usual desktop does. The pictures change periodically. They are stunning and beautiful and I think they are part of Microsoft Windows. Is there any way I can find out more about the...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324