Windows 10: Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'd like to remove the ability to open or activate "task view" at all times. I'm not asking for how to remove the icon from the task bar. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by C0BALT, Dec 1, 2016.

1. C0BALT Win User

Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10

I'd like to remove the ability to open or activate "task view" at all times.
    I'm not asking for how to remove the icon from the task bar.
    I'm wondering how to disable it from windows 10 entirely.

I find it very distracting how "task view" opens after you resize a window by dragging the window to an edge. At that point, the "left over part of the screen" fills up with task view, which is not wanted at all in my work environment.

Thank-you. I hope this Q makes sense.

Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

C0BALT, Dec 1, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 1, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 :)

musum, Dec 1, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Go to Settings/System/Multitasking turn Snap off. Unless you like Snap, then just turn off When I resize a snapped window, resize adjacent window/

spunk, Dec 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Disable task

2. Remove icon from a Task View screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove icon from a Task View screen: When I create a task view it carries all icons I see on the original desktop. Can I remove items from the Task View I just created? If I do will the item still show on the original desktop? Win 10 version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.B804) 174563
  3. Windows 10 Task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task view: Labels are missing from all open windows in Task View. They have always displayed until today - now I do not know what each window is. Just happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-view/9d5ed804-d7ed-4aee-820e-3b1d619838a5
  4. WindowsHow can i disable windows 10 Task View?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WindowsHow can i disable windows 10 Task View?: My laptop trackpad keeps bringing up Task View and it's driving me nuts. how can i disable this, or stop my trackpad/mouse from bringing it up? I have already disabled the button in the task bar from the registry. My T60's ultranav touchpad driver doesn't seem to have the...
  5. How to disable task view

How to disable task view: I am running windows 10 education because I can get a product key through work. This being said, my work Microsoft account is not linked to my device and I am the sole owner and user of my device. The task view feature drives me insane. I find the clustering of windows...
  6. task view folders not removing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task view folders not removing: when I open the task view icon it shows remove or clear from so and so date.but the function is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-folders-not-removing/3265f023-d999-41b9-9899-7d22ac0b4b97"
  7. Can not remove contents from Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not remove contents from Task View: Hello In my time line of task view I can see the content history. Sometimes it happens that when I remove the content from task view then it becomes faint (Diminished) and then I can not remove it. I have two active desktop here but I can not delete one which I don't want....
  8. Removal of Task view

Removal of Task view: I started task view by accident. Now I can not get back to regular view. How can it be solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-task-view/dd1ca8d1-bf69-4727-90e5-d2878a7ede77
  9. Disable the task view feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the task view feature: Is it possible to disable this annoying feature so it wont appear if i accidentally click the windows key + tab? 130417
  10. Remove Search and Task View Icons from Taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Search and Task View Icons from Taskbar ?: Is there a way to remove those two items ? They cover up icons I pin to the taskbar *Huh 2199