Windows 10: Remove duplicate USB icon

Discus and support Remove duplicate USB icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why are usb symbols repeating? How can I remove extra items? Windows 10 Pro [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alitik, Jul 24, 2018.

1. alitik Win User

Remove duplicate USB icon

Why are usb symbols repeating?
    How can I remove extra items?
    Windows 10 Pro
    Remove duplicate USB icon 19caed98-1672-44fe-ab72-08763e94ba49?upload=true.jpg Remove duplicate USB icon 81fb485a-d2ac-46a6-8fba-d7d58d2eec95?upload=true.jpg

:)

alitik, Jul 24, 2018
  2. zeplo2 Win User

Remove/Unpin duplicate icons in Start menu

how do i remove duplicate start menu icons from list to show on taskbar.

[Original title: start icons]

zeplo2, Jul 24, 2018
  3. How do I remove duplicate icons from the "all apps" list???

I have the same problem with duplicate icons in the Windows 10 "All Apps" list. I ran system file checker (sfc) and it did not remove the duplicates. sfc found two Microsoft Edge files that were corrupt but I would guess that is unrelated to the All Apps
    list. Doing a reset does require me to reinstall some applications so I would prefer not to do that with work.

It's hard to believe that you can't just delete icon without uninstalling the applications to eliminate the duplicate icons.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for you help

KenMacomber, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Azuch Win User

How do I remove duplicate icons from the "all apps" list???

Certain programs have placed duplicate icons in the all apps list. I have a couple of apps that put three icons on the all apps list that do exactly the same thing. I want to remove duplicates to clean up my apps lists. How do I remove a duplicate icon
    without uninstalling the program? This should be simple to do - right clicking the icons does not give a delete option.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Azuch, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove duplicate USB icon - Similar Threads - Remove duplicate USB

2. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  3. duplicate icons on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate icons on desktop: hii I got duplicate icons on desktop error.unfortunately i deleted desktop folder.i read registry changing and tried,but it showing error to change user shell folder.please suggest some solution to it...
  4. How to remove blank duplicate icons under this pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove blank duplicate icons under this pc?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/make43 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijzwmu/how_to_remove_blank_duplicate_icons_under_this_pc/
  5. Duplicated OneDrive Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicated OneDrive Icon: Hi there, I have a problem similar to one that I have seen posted before, but the answer did not resolve my issue... Basically the C: Drive of my computer was not big enough to work from my OneDrive folder without having to frequently free up space and redownload files. So,...
  6. duplicate taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    duplicate taskbar icon: Within the last couple of days I noticed that I now have two icon pinned to the taskbar for my Radeon Settings...and no apparent way to delete (or even hide) the extra. Anyone else seen this and / or know a way to get rid of the extra one? 144925
  7. duplicate taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Support
    duplicate taskbar icon: Within the last couple of days I noticed that I now have two icon pinned to the taskbar for my Radeon Settings...and no apparent way to delete (or even hide) the extra. Anyone else seen this and / or know a way to get rid of the extra one? 144925
  8. USB Duplication in Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Duplication in Explorer: I have just bought two new SanDisk 32 GB USBs and when I insert each of them in my Vaio laptop, it show as duplicated - showing "This PC - removable disk (E) and the other just removable disk (E). Even the contents I have put on one have been duplicated. Can anyone tell me if...
  9. Removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate files: I don't trust free duplicate file finders. Is there a way to find and delete duplicate files easily from a folder in Windows 10 that does not require using another program? 38286
  10. Duplicate Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Icon in Taskbar: Hi, One of my pinned items on the taskbar (MusicBee) refuses to act properly. It always shows two instances of the icon when the program is open. I tried unpinning the items, opening the program from it's folder and then right-click > Pin to taskbar but that creates a...