Windows 10: Remove "fox news" from news feed

Discus and support Remove "fox news" from news feed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove fox news from news feed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dechoiliev, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Remove "fox news" from news feed

How do I remove fox news from news feed?

:)

dechoiliev, Aug 22, 2018

2. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious
    danger of losing me forever. I love Windows and Edge/Bing actually but this fox crap is really starting to get on my nerves.

I can change my homepage very easily you know.

AlanJones9, Aug 22, 2018
  3. lokiboard Win User
    MSN app and FOX News

Why does your app show me FOX News feeds when I clearly removed Fox from all sources.....Its not even news, its propaganda and your competitor...Why do you force them on me?

lokiboard, Aug 22, 2018
  4. SarahKong Win User

Remove "fox news" from news feed

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Change your homepage that is the only way you can get rid of fox news.

That's what i have done on my machines.

Homepage for windows will always be that crap news. Sorry.

SarahKong, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Remove "fox news" from news feed

1. Remove "fox news" from news feed - Similar Threads - Remove fox news

2. Remove all the news feed cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove all the news feed cards: How do I get rid of the news feed cards in each category of the Widgets tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-the-news-feed-cards/25aed3d8-2b70-4308-94dd-1fda2d35a891
  3. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  4. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  5. removing news feed from child account

removing news feed from child account: My child is set up on family sharing. I can switch off the news feed in Edge when it is me using the laptop but as soon as she signs in as herself the news feed comes back and it cannot be removed in the same way as there is no gear icon. How do I stop her seeing...
  6. removing news feed from child account

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing news feed from child account: My child is set up on family sharing. I can switch off the news feed in Edge when it is me using the laptop but as soon as she signs in as herself the news feed comes back and it cannot be removed in the same way as there is no gear icon. How do I stop her seeing...
  7. removing news feed from child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. FOX NEWS

FOX NEWS: Why Can't I delete FOX NEWS from my News Feed? It's nothing but lies, Right Wing propaganda and misinformation. How much money is FOX paying Microsoft to disseminate their traitorous viewpoints? Question is, does Microsoft respect bona fide journalism that is truthful,...
  9. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  10. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?: Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious danger of losing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove fox news from edge

2. how to remove fox news from bing

3. how to hide fox news from bing

4. how do i block fox news from msn,
  5. how do remove right wing fake news like sky Fox News Ltd from my Edge news feed?,
  6. remove fox news from bing,
  7. can i remove all fox news feeds from edge,
  8. how do i block fox news from my feed,
  9. www.FOX News Player v7.109.10/download,
  10. bing hide fox news,
  11. how do I remove articles from fox news,
  12. msn hidden publishers remove fox news,
  13. eliminate fox news from bing,
  14. REMOVE FOX NEWS FROM MY FEED,
  15. how do i remove fox news from my msn news feed