Windows 10: remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Discus and support remove game data from xbox game in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded a game, Alto's Adventure. I did some of the game and then someone else took the game and did much more with it and got further. I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Henry Selach, Aug 21, 2018.

1. remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I downloaded a game, Alto's Adventure. I did some of the game and then someone else took the game and did much more with it and got further. I wanted to do those things myself. I now want to restart the game from fresh, but I don't see any way of doing that. If I uninstall the game and reinstall it, the progress is still there. If I press and hold the game icon and go to game settings, I see an option to reset the game, but after I use that option, and open the game, the progress is still right where I left it. I go into the xbox app on my windows tablet but there's no option to remove game progress.

I want to get a fresh experience of this game, start anew, but I see now way of doing that. How do I do this.

It is labelled as an xbox game.

Please can you help.

:)

Henry Selach, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Xbox Windows 10 How to remove my game ?

Hi,

There could either be a corrupted or a missing data file that is affecting this function when you try to remove an app from your games in Xbox on Windows 10. We'd like to know if you've made any changes to your computer prior to this issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this article to download and
    run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This will help us identify where the issue is coming from and fix it right away. After running the troubleshooter, try to remove the application from your games list and see if the issue is fixed.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Aug 21, 2018
  4. remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10 bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

1. remove game data from xbox game in windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove game data

2. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  3. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone: I regularly play Ark on both PC and my Xbox Series S. Up to this point it has worked fine switching from both consoles and the sync data working. Today I booted up Ark, which synced with the cloud, and all my saved data was gone, it put me at the new character creation....
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone

Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone: I regularly play Ark on both PC and my Xbox Series S. Up to this point it has worked fine switching from both consoles and the sync data working. Today I booted up Ark, which synced with the cloud, and all my saved data was gone, it put me at the new character creation....
  6. Removing a Xbox App installed game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a Xbox App installed game: How can I successfully remove the folder for the MCC on the WindowsApp folder? I've already tried taking control of the folder, but whenever user I put as the owner, it just won't let me... The reason: Xbox App has bugged me out for the THIRD TIME! The first two I had my...
  7. Remove Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Xbox Game Bar: This Xbox Game Bar sometimes pops up. I will never own or use an Xbox so i would like to remove this function. There is no un-install button function when you go to it from Windows Start. It doesn't appear as a program under programs for Control Panel. I did try using...
  8. removing xbox game bar app

removing xbox game bar app: just got a new system with win10 it came preinstalled with xbox game bar on it. I have tried removing it under add remove programs and it won't let me. some of its presetup keys in windows are the same as game commands i have for other games. I don't like the app and...
  9. Games gaming? & Xbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games gaming? & Xbox.: How to completely remove these. I don't play games & these items just take up valuable space. Just more junk I didn't ask for , need. or want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-gaming-xbox/657951f2-532a-4b8e-a303-87f2f0bf2b0b
  10. Cannot remove apps/game from Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot remove apps/game from Xbox Console Companion: [ATTACH] Hello, One day I did add Chrome to "My Games" list on the Xbox Console Companion App to allow me a easy and quick way to record some content displayed. Now, I can't remove it from the list. When I right clic and "Remove from this list", it isn't doing anything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove game data on Windows 10