Windows 10: Remove Gray Pin icon from Quick access Navigation Pane

Discus and support Remove Gray Pin icon from Quick access Navigation Pane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For Pinned items in Quick Access in Win10 Navigation pane, a gray Pin icon is displayed beside each item. Can it be removed or made transparent with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ish, Aug 31, 2015.

1. ISH
    ish Win User

Remove Gray Pin icon from Quick access Navigation Pane

For Pinned items in Quick Access in Win10 Navigation pane, a gray Pin icon is displayed beside each item.

Can it be removed or made transparent with Reshacker?

Note: I wanted to keep the Quick access feature so that I can still drag and drop in Nav pane.

Thank you

Note: Searching the forums did not bring up what i was Looking for

:)

2. Mike_11_ Win User

How can I remove icons from the File Explorer navigation pane?

The icons I want to remove are not in the quick access section,
    here is a bigger picture
    . The quick access section is at the top I want to remove icons from the bottom Desktop section. My desktop folder is empty as described above and in
    this picture so the icons should not appear in the navigation pane.

Mike_11_, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 and OneDrive integration

@AjdinAlibegovic: Perhaps you can try
    removing OneDrive from the navigation pane
    and then adding it back? Or while in the registry check if there are duplicate entries somehow.

RobertJWin, Aug 31, 2015
  4. ISH
    ish Win User

Anyone. I guess it cant be done
    Oh well i tried

5. reset77 Win User
    Its more than a year later and I've been looking for this for hours all over the web but didn't find anything about it, just others with the same question

there must a simple registry that can change it.... lets hope someone find it.... someday

reset77, Nov 26, 2016
  6. mykou Win User
    The answer is on my deviantart page *Smile
    Lucky you ( to remove fully choose or make a transparent pic )

http://.deviantart.com/art/Wind...hack-647555933

mykou, Nov 26, 2016
  7. reset77 Win User
    reset77, Nov 26, 2016
  8. ISH
    ish Win User

after a year, LOL *Eek
    Thank you it works
    RESOLVED

Thema:

1. Remove Gray Pin icon from Quick access Navigation Pane - Similar Threads - Remove Gray Pin

2. Quick Access Has Disappeared from the Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access Has Disappeared from the Navigation Pane.: My kid started pressing buttons randomly as they do...She some how got the quick access set of folders in the organize tab to disappear yet the navigation pane is checked under the layout tab when clicking on organize.. This is only while trying to save using the built in...
  3. Quick Access Has Disappeared from the Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Access Has Disappeared from the Navigation Pane.: My kid started pressing buttons randomly as they do...She some how got the quick access set of folders in the organize tab to disappear yet the navigation pane is checked under the layout tab when clicking on organize.. This is only while trying to save using the built in...
  4. Quick Access Has Disappeared from the Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Quick Access is missing in the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access is missing in the navigation pane: Everything else shows up in the navigation pane like videos and pictures, but the only thing missing is the Quick Access folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-is-missing-in-the-navigation-pane/fa12ce12-1b60-4c86-ace5-d0617d2a165a
  6. Quick Access Missing from Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access Missing from Navigation Pane: Setup a new computer and the Navigation Pane is missing the Quick Access folders. I have the quick launch up at the top along the bar but it's not listed in the Library area. This is what is missing from the machine. I've tried resetting the view panels and making a change in...
  7. Duplicate "Quick Access" in navigation pane.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate "Quick Access" in navigation pane.: Hi, I have two "quick access" menu's in the navigation pane - Likely from some customization app from ages ago. How can I remove the duplicate entry? Please see attached screenshot. [img] Latest version of Windows 10. 157112
  8. Can I Remove Gray Pin Icon from Quick Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I Remove Gray Pin Icon from Quick Access: [ATTACH] Hi, I could do with "costumizer god" before update 1909 (replacing with transparent icon) but now i can't. Can you help me please. https://preview.redd.it/2gxhjy14h4041.jpg?width=186&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=67b716ee5250d4be9424b9c98feedb25f2920e0b submitted by...
  9. Removing Quick access from the Navigation

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Quick access from the Navigation: How do you remove Quick access from the left side of your folders when you have the navigation enabled? I can remove all of the icons under it just fine, but I cannot remove Quick access as a whole. 9281
  10. Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick access in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Windows 10 replaced Favorites from previous Windows with Quick access. The Quick access page is the shortest route to files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove pin icon quick access