Windows 10: Remove Host OpenAL?

Discus and support Remove Host OpenAL? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Got this message popped up in Chrome asking me to remove Host OpenAL, possibly due to incompatibility. Host Open AL is something from Creative... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kol12, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Kol12 Win User

Remove Host OpenAL?

Got this message popped up in Chrome asking me to remove Host OpenAL, possibly due to incompatibility. Host Open AL is something from Creative (Soundblaster) but I'm not exactly sure what. Does anybody have any clue what this is about?

Remove Host OpenAL? [​IMG]

:)

Kol12, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Remove Host OpenAL?

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Remove Host OpenAL?

1. Remove Host OpenAL? - Similar Threads - Remove Host OpenAL

2. How to remove Windows Script Host error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to remove Windows Script Host error?: I tried all the methods such as:1. sfc /scannow2. Regedit3. Microsoft Safety Scannerbut unable to completely take out the error window. Sometimes, it is stacking up in the background. Need help. Thanks in advance....
  3. How to remove Windows Script Host error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows Script Host error?: I tried all the methods such as:1. sfc /scannow2. Regedit3. Microsoft Safety Scannerbut unable to completely take out the error window. Sometimes, it is stacking up in the background. Need help. Thanks in advance....
  4. How to remove Windows Script Host error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove and install windows script host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove and install windows script host: I very tired to see this keeping pop-up when start the computer, it also can't not be solved.So after my computer been affected with computer virus I lucky deleted all of the virus, but then my windows script got a problem which is seem like the virus is still in my computer...
  6. How to remove and install windows script host

How to remove and install windows script host: I very tired to see this keeping pop-up when start the computer, it also can't not be solved.So after my computer been affected with computer virus I lucky deleted all of the virus, but then my windows script got a problem which is seem like the virus is still in my computer...
  7. What is Aggregator Host and do I remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Aggregator Host and do I remove it?: In the task manager I see "aggregator host"I looked it up and found nothing about it and I even looked at previous questions about it and followed the steps given by the moderators but it doesnt find anything.What the heck is aggregator host and how do I remove it?...
  8. How to Remove Critical Hosts in NOD32

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Remove Critical Hosts in NOD32: Hi all. Using this Eset Nod32 Tool I've seen that there are 2 critical Host files. Someone know how to delete these two files manually?? thanks[ATTACH] [Original Title: Critical Files]...
  9. how to remove windows script host

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove windows script host: Could you please help? Need to figure out how to remove the following scripts when starting the computer. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-windows-script-host/2d3d1cef-3b61-4401-ad21-a22412dd461e
  10. CodePlexProject Hosting for Open Source Software

CodePlexProject Hosting for Open Source Software: CodePlex is Microsoft's free open source project hosting site. You can create projects to share with the world, collaborate with others on their projects, and download open source software. Site 4668

Users found this page by searching for:

1. host openal windows 10

2. openal driver delete