Windows 10: remove icons in windows 10 taskbar

Discus and support remove icons in windows 10 taskbar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does someone know how to remove icons in windows 10 taskbar? I have tried deleting the programs but the icons remain in the taskbar. 52288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rilbet2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. rilbet2 Win User

remove icons in windows 10 taskbar

Does someone know how to remove icons in windows 10 taskbar? I have tried deleting the programs but the icons remain in the taskbar.

:)

rilbet2, Jun 3, 2016

2. How do I disable the update to 10 taskbar icon?

You can remove it. Check out Remove Windows 10 App icon from Windows 8.1 / 7 Taskbar and follow the instructions under "Remove Get Windows 10 icon from taskbar".

Good luck!

erwinsusara, Jun 3, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jun 3, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Usually, a right click at the icon > click "unpin from taskbar" will do the trick.

What icons are you referring to ? Please give names of the icons.

davidhk, Jun 3, 2016
  5. rilbet2 Win User
    I am trying to remove AVG Anti-virus icon. I have deleted the program.

rilbet2, Jun 3, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    And right click at the AVG icon > click "unpin from taskbar" does not work ?

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. remove icons in windows 10 taskbar - Similar Threads - remove icons taskbar

2. Remove Start icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Start icon from taskbar: How can I get rid of this annoying and unnecessary icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-start-icon-from-taskbar/ad5b6b0a-85ac-4570-ae22-00e99f102bec
  3. Command line remove taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line remove taskbar icons: Hello,We are upgrading users from Office 2016 to O365.We're finding some users have pinned the Office 2016 icons to their taskbar and we're struggling to find a method to remove those legacy icons.We can go to this location and easily delete the icons:...
  4. Taskbar Icon Removal

Taskbar Icon Removal: Is there a way to remove a taskbar icon? completely remove so it's not in that hidden space either. Ok so I know the answer is no, I am posting this suggestion so that maybe it gets traction and Microsoft does something. My thought is there should be three levels of icons...
  5. how to remove icon from taskbar windows 10 laptop

how to remove icon from taskbar windows 10 laptop: How to remove an icon from windows 10 pro taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-icon-from-taskbar-windows-10-laptop/4e38139e-77f4-4e67-9374-c3156c2b4a47
  6. Hide or Remove icons from the taskbar

Hide or Remove icons from the taskbar: Hi I have an application running on my system that I would like to hide for end user. Is there a way to hide this application using regkey or GPO to ensure this is not visible for end user. It is located in the taskbar close to the clock with antivirus, ......
  7. remove icon from taskbar

remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780
  8. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon: Hello, I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon. How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side? [img] 116131
  9. Taskbar remove hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar remove hidden icons: Dear folks In the snapshot attached if I want how can I remove hidden icons in the task bar ? Thanks [img] 101102
  10. How to remove icons from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove icons from taskbar?: I have some unused icons pinned to the task bar that I'd like to remove. Right-clicking on any of them does not work. Is there any trick to remove them? Thanks, Ed 48554

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove icons from taskbar windows 10

2. windows 10 remove taskbar icons

3. windows 10 remove taskbar icon

4. win 10 remove icon from taskbar,
  5. windows 10 taskbar icon remove,
  6. remove taskbar icons windows 10,
  7. remove icon from initial taskbar,
  8. how to remove quick lauch icons from windows 10 taskbar permanantly,
  9. remove google drive taskbar icon windows 190,
  10. how to remove speakers icon from win 10 taskbar,
  11. win 10 taskbar cant remove icons,