Windows 10: Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows

Discus and support Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Lmbrt, May 12, 2017.

1. Lmbrt Win User

Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows

How to: Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows

How to Add or Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows

If you have Intel HD graphics drivers installed, then this tutorial will show you how to add or remove the Intel Graphics Properties and Graphics Options desktop context menu items for all users in Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to add or remove the Intel HD Graphics context menu items.

EXAMPLE: Intel HD Graphics context menu items

Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 or step 3 below for what you would like to do.

2. To Add Intel HD Graphics Control Panel to Desktop Context Menu
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Add_Intel_Graphics_Control_Panel_to_desktop_context_menu.reg

Download

3. To Remove Intel HD Graphics Control Panel from Desktop Context Menu
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Remove_Intel_Graphics_Control_Panel_from_desktop_context_menu.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC - Windows 7/8/10) or Continue (UAC - Vista), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Lmbrt, May 12, 2017
  2. Mnemoch Win User

right click very slow to display menu in windows 10

I fixed this by deleting the registry keys that add a context menu for my Intel 4000 video driver (see [URL="https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/remove-intel-hd-graphics-desktop-context-menu-in-windows.8364/[/URL]
    for the key location and names, not sure if the key itself was the same but the location was). Now my right click is instant again!

Mnemoch, May 12, 2017
  3. Br33zer Win User
    Br33zer, May 12, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

You're most welcome Lamberto. I'm glad it could help. *Smile

That's correct. The remove .reg file will delete the igfxcui and igfxDTCM keys to remove the context menu.

Brink, May 12, 2017
  5. Lmbrt Win User
    Thank you a lot Shawn, I had actually never ventured in that area of the Registry before. *Biggrin

Lmbrt, May 13, 2017
  6. jvook Win User
    I updated to latest intel driver on my surface pro 4. I don't have the two desktop context items described here. I tried to add them with the .reg and it didn't work.

jvook, May 29, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello jvook,

Yeah, it won't work unless it was originally there. *Sad

If you like, export the key below from your registry as a .reg file, and upload it here. It'll show what you have instead for the Intel context menu item.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

Brink, May 29, 2017
  8. jvook Win User

myshellex.reg
    I think it has the .reg from above as well

jvook, May 29, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ok, good. It uses the same registry entries in the tutorial.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Intel HD Graphics desktop context menu in Windows - Similar Threads - Remove Intel Graphics

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  7. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  8. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  9. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...
  10. removing intel hd graphics acer e5-511g

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    removing intel hd graphics acer e5-511g: got a acer e5-511G. it got a nvidia geforce 810M with 1gb dedicated memory. i'll give you the link to it. Aspire E5-511G | Laptops - Tech Specs & Reviews - Acer i'm trying to play games which i've checked through Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.tenforumscom/tutorials/6088-intel-hd-graphics-desktop-context-menu-add-remove-windows.html

2. add intel hd graphics desktop context menu in windows

3. how to remove intel hd graphics from context menu

4. Remove_Intel_Menu ,
  5. how to add intel graphics in context menu