Windows 10: Remove Language in status bar

Discus and support Remove Language in status bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc.. In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ? Thank Hispa 11956 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hispanico, Aug 2, 2015.

1. hispanico Win User

Remove Language in status bar

In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc..
    In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ?

Thank
    Hispa

:)

hispanico, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Clare-43 Win User

keyboard language keeps on changing on restart

I tried this and it worked initially. But now it's reverting to the unwanted keyboard again (in my case I want UK but it reverts to US.) The US language pack seems to have reinstalled itself.

Now I'm trying another solution. It begins the same way as yours but goes a bit further:

• Click where the language is shown in status bar (in my case ENG)
    • Language preferences

• Click on the unwanted language pack (in my case English (United States))

Options
    • Remove
    Now when I hover over the language in the status bar, the pop up only listed the UK keyboard not both UK and US. So I'm hoping this works and the US doesn't reinstall itself.

Clare-43, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Jettto Win User
    Switching keyboard layout doesn't work ANYMORE.

The Left Alt+Ctrl combo doesn't change language anymore. The language bar doesn't appear anymore. To change language I have to go to settings all the time.

Tried changing the hotkey back and forth and putting on and off showing language bar on status bar.

How do I solve this?

Jettto, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Remove Language in status bar

1. Remove Language in status bar - Similar Threads - Remove Language status

2. Language Bar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Bar settings: Despite having the language bar settings set to hidden, the language bar is always displayed in the taskbar (next to the clock). Is there anyway to hide the language bar permanently? I have 2 languages installed (EN US and EN UK)....
  3. Language bar missing

Language bar missing: I know this has been asked a million times before and honestly as an IT professional I am almost embarrased to ask, but I have tried every solution I have been able to google and nothing has worked for me. My problem is simple - I dont have a language bar in my taskbar and...
  4. Language bar Problems

Language bar Problems: I think easily one of the most frustrating things about the new Windows 10 is that the forced updates frequently crashes, forces complete clean reinstalls, and of more minor annoyances, disappears previously fully functional intuitive UIs. For example, the Language bar...
  5. LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE

LANGUAGE BAR ISSUE: Hello my task bar shows 4 languages, I just removed the two of others from language preference setting option. But still it's shows there. So its very difficult to switch between them. I need only two languages to b showed on the taskbar.....anyone please help me!!!!! (sorry...
  6. Language bar options

Language bar options: Hello, I use key sequence (Ctrl + key) for changing the input languages I use. Regularly my advanced key settings are restored to default, erased or something like this - nothing happens when I use Ctrl+key and when I go the the menu it's written "none". Also when I change...
  7. Hide Icon of language on status bar

Hide Icon of language on status bar: In which way i can hide the icon language on status bar ?? Thank Hispa 12861
  8. Language bar gone :(

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Language bar gone :(: Hey guys! Hi guys! Need your help. I am running windows 10 in parallels 11, and unfortunately, I had to restore the virtual machine via time machine. It worked out, but i am left with not being able to change the input language on the windows side. It worked before i did...
  9. Problem: Redundant languages in the language bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem: Redundant languages in the language bar: I have on the language bars redundant languages, namely: English UK and English International, although my current language settings are configured to Arabic Saudi Arabia and English US. Here is a GIF explanation of my problem. Animated GIF - Find Share on GIPHY...
  10. Language bar is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar is missing: I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the...