Windows 10: Remove Language in status bar

Discus and support Remove Language in status bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc.. In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ? Thank Hispa 11956 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hispanico, Aug 2, 2015.

1. hispanico Win User

Remove Language in status bar

In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc..
    In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ?

Thank
    Hispa

:)

hispanico, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Clare-43 Win User

keyboard language keeps on changing on restart

I tried this and it worked initially. But now it's reverting to the unwanted keyboard again (in my case I want UK but it reverts to US.) The US language pack seems to have reinstalled itself.

Now I'm trying another solution. It begins the same way as yours but goes a bit further:

• Click where the language is shown in status bar (in my case ENG)
    • Language preferences

• Click on the unwanted language pack (in my case English (United States))

Options
    • Remove
    Now when I hover over the language in the status bar, the pop up only listed the UK keyboard not both UK and US. So I'm hoping this works and the US doesn't reinstall itself.

Clare-43, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Jettto Win User
    Switching keyboard layout doesn't work ANYMORE.

The Left Alt+Ctrl combo doesn't change language anymore. The language bar doesn't appear anymore. To change language I have to go to settings all the time.

Tried changing the hotkey back and forth and putting on and off showing language bar on status bar.

How do I solve this?

Jettto, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Remove Language in status bar

1. Remove Language in status bar - Similar Threads - Remove Language status

2. Remove an unwanted Language from language bar and Restrict automatic language switch in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an unwanted Language from language bar and Restrict automatic language switch in...: I am using Windows 11 with English as the input and display language. I don't have Bangla as my language choice in my settings. But, I don't know how it automatically comes to my language bar! and not only this, the language is often found to switch automatically even if I...
  3. Remove an unwanted Language from language bar and Restrict automatic language switch in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an unwanted Language from language bar and Restrict automatic language switch in...: I am using Windows 11 with English as the input and display language. I don't have Bangla as my language choice in my settings. But, I don't know how it automatically comes to my language bar! and not only this, the language is often found to switch automatically even if I...
  4. Can't remove language from language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove language from language bar: I have installed windows 11 by upgrading from windows 10.I have only 2 languages on windows 10.After on Windows 11 I have now 4 languages 1 Ukrainian with 2 keyboards, and can't remove second one.And I have 2 English keyboards - US, GBI have added these languages to Language...
  5. Can't remove language from language bar

Can't remove language from language bar: I have installed windows 11 by upgrading from windows 10.I have only 2 languages on windows 10.After on Windows 11 I have now 4 languages 1 Ukrainian with 2 keyboards, and can't remove second one.And I have 2 English keyboards - US, GBI have added these languages to Language...
  6. Removing language from Windows 11 language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing language from Windows 11 language bar: Hi. Recently moved to Windows 11. So far had no issues with it, except with language bar. I removed one of the languages I'm not using frequently, but after restart it showed up again. I checked keyboard settings and its absent from there, but still showing up in my language...
  7. Removing language from Windows 11 language bar

Removing language from Windows 11 language bar: Hi. Recently moved to Windows 11. So far had no issues with it, except with language bar. I removed one of the languages I'm not using frequently, but after restart it showed up again. I checked keyboard settings and its absent from there, but still showing up in my language...
  8. How to remove a language from the bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a language from the bar: Hi everyone! I have actually 3 languages in my keyboard list, near the clock in the bottom-right side of the monitor. I would to remove the italian, since i never use it. How can i do it? into the option menu, i can see only 2: [ATTACH]...
  9. How to remove language from language bar, which is not in the settings

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove language from language bar, which is not in the settings: [img] [img] Please help ! Language is not in the settings, how can i remove it ? 138451
  10. Hide Icon of language on status bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide Icon of language on status bar: In which way i can hide the icon language on status bar ?? Thank Hispa 12861

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall sogou chinese ime