Windows 10: Remove Microsoft Account from administrator?

Discus and support Remove Microsoft Account from administrator? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I created a Outlook MIcrosoft account, and now its attached to my elevated administrator account. I understand I can unhide the other option... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Remove Microsoft Account from administrator?

Hi,

I created a Outlook MIcrosoft account, and now its attached to my elevated administrator account.

I understand I can unhide the other option for admistrator, but it will not be elevated.

I want it like I had it before. I want to retain the elevated account, but I don't want it showing my email, etc.,

I would like to have access to my Microsoft account, but not in this intrusive, controlling way.

First, without warning, I got the login screen at startup, which I had to undo, and now this. Kind of annoying *Rolleyes

Thanks.

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jan 24, 2016

2. Remove Microsoft Account From Calendar?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To remove Microsoft account from the mail app click on the link below: (also applicable for Windows 10)

Outlook help - Office Support

To remove Microsoft user account follow the steps below:

NOTE: It is always recommended you keep a backup of all your data and the go ahead with the process.

1. Type User Accounts in the search bar and click Enter.

2. Click on Manage another account.

3. Click on the User account you wish to delete.

4. Click on the Delete the account.

5. In the prompt you can either click on keep files (which will keep a back up of all your files) or delete files (which will delete all the files associated with this account).

6. Click on Delete Account.

7. Close Control Panel.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Remove Microsoft Account From Calendar?

Hi!

I am considering to start using Windows 10 default Calendar App.

I am using a Local Account to login to Windows.

I will try to use only my Google Calendar with it.

I haven't yet added my Google account with it.

Thing is, after I did something, which I don't remember what it is, now when I open Calendar app, there appears on the left a "Microsoft account" with Calendar in it.

UPDATE: If I am correct, the "Microsoft account" appeared, when I went into

Settings->Privacy->Calendar

Settings->Privacy->Email

and enabled access to Calendar and Mail with the Calendar app.

I wish to remove that for now.

For starters, I went to:

Settings->Accounts->Your email and accounts

and on the bottom I saw that there was my Microsoft account there connected.

I removed it from there.

I restarted my PC, but still, when I open Calendar app, it is there still.

Also, if I go again to

Settings->Accounts->Your email and accounts

under Email, calendar, and contacts

and try to add an account, I don't see anymore the option to add a Microsoft account.

As if my PC somehow remembered my past Microsoft account and it is hidden in the OS somewhere.

Also notice that in the Calendar app, when I click Settings->Manage Accounts, there is not any account connected to Calendar. Not even my Microsoft Account. So why then does the Microsoft account appear on the left in the Calendar app and how to remove it?

Thanks

UPDATE[1]: This issue has been also here:

Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

UPDATE[2]: I solved this issue myself! I was lucky that I had a very recent same day's restore point. I just used it to restore my PC and voila! the Calendar app is again resetted without any accounts and when I start it it says add some account or Ready
    to go. When I clicked Ready to go, it starts and there is no Microsoft account on the left. I went also and removed again the Microsoft account in Windows10's :

Settings->Accounts etc.

REMINDER: Of course this is still an issue, because I might generate it again, and it's not an option to Restore the PC all the time.

If you know of some other better solution, please share it with us!

MarkosMevorah, Jan 24, 2016
Thema:

Remove Microsoft Account from administrator?

1. Remove Microsoft Account from administrator? - Similar Threads - Remove Microsoft Account

2. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: I am attempting to remove my Microsoft account from my Administrator Account, but despite my efforts to explore all available options, I have been unable to do so. Unfortunately, I have found Microsoft's services to be lacking in this regard. I have observed that my Microsoft...
  3. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: I am attempting to remove my Microsoft account from my Administrator Account, but despite my efforts to explore all available options, I have been unable to do so. Unfortunately, I have found Microsoft's services to be lacking in this regard. I have observed that my Microsoft...
  4. Removing Microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft account can not be removed from administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account can not be removed from administrator: can someone help me please im at school and using windows 10 , our pc s are domain joined and i accidently logged my microsoft account in to my school pc and can not remove it because i can t see any log in with local account, in settings...i disabled admin account but i can...
  6. microsoft account can not be removed from administrator

microsoft account can not be removed from administrator: can someone help me please im at school and using windows 10 , our pc s are domain joined and i accidently logged my microsoft account in to my school pc and can not remove it because i can t see any log in with local account, in settings...i disabled admin account but i can...
  7. microsoft account can not be removed from administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: Good dayI have been trying to remove my microsoft account from the administator profile of a work pc.When i go into setting and then accounts then email and account it does not give the remove option.I have not found any other way to remove rhe account if someone can please...
  9. Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc

Removing microsoft account from administrator profile on pc: Good dayI have been trying to remove my microsoft account from the administator profile of a work pc.When i go into setting and then accounts then email and account it does not give the remove option.I have not found any other way to remove rhe account if someone can please...
  10. How to remove Microsoft Account from the Hidden Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove Microsoft Account from the Hidden Administrator: I Accidentally convert the Hidden Administrator to a Microsoft Account, Need help to remove Microsoft Account on hidden admin. I use CMD elevated > net user administrator /active:yes On hidden Admin account you cannot switch to a Microsoft Account by going to...