Windows 10: remove Microsoft adminstrator account

Discus and support remove Microsoft adminstrator account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; first sorry if my english is not good!. my laptop was recently free upgrade to window 10 with no user and password yet, just administrator. Then when... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by channha, Jun 4, 2016.

1. channha Win User

remove Microsoft adminstrator account

first sorry if my english is not good!.
    my laptop was recently free upgrade to window 10 with no user and password yet, just administrator. Then when i open microsoft store and trying to download some game it require me to create an microsoft account. I did register one using google email but this account automatic became my new name for old administrator account and always ask for password when the screen is lock. Now i want to remove this account and go back to when the laptop just have administrator with no password and name.
    i really upset about this change of window 10. why it have to so complicated, and everything seem to be rely on the internet.
    any help!!

:)

channha, Jun 4, 2016

2. Removing a Microsoft Account off of Adminstrator Profile

How do I get rid of an microsoft account off of my user?

AdventurousIy, Jun 4, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Removing a Microsoft Account off of Adminstrator Profile

Let's see if I can figure out what you're trying to say.

You have a Microsoft account.

It has Administrator permissions.

You want it to have standard user permissions.

Is that right?

BulldogXX, Jun 4, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Channha, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You can use the method in the tutorial below to switch back to a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

What happened is that you switched your account from a local account to Microsoft account by mistake when you signed in to the Store with your Microsoft account.

After you switch back to a local account, you can use the method in the tutorial below to sign in to the Store with your Microsoft account, but still have a local account in Windows 10.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...l-account.html

Brink, Jun 4, 2016
  5. channha Win User
    i am sorry but there is no option disconnect like you said, also i have a screen shot for u to see what my problem is:

remove Microsoft adminstrator account [​IMG]

channha, Jun 4, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Interesting.

Are you able to create a new local account, change its type to be an administrator, then delete the Microsoft account if you like?

Brink, Jun 4, 2016
  7. channha Win User
    i can create a new local account but can not change that its type to be an administrator.

channha, Jun 19, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 19, 2016
  9. channha Win User
    I used the first option and i can make my new local account to be an administrator but i couldn't delete the other microsoft (administator) account. The system wont let me to do that. The new local account is a new administrator but still can not do anything about the old boss.
    Same thing happend to the second option. When i try to change my local account from standard user to administrator, the small box "Change Account Type" will hidden and i can not click on it to save the change.

channha, Jun 20, 2016
  10. channha Win User
    i bring my laptop to an computer shop and they also can't do anything but only reinstall window is the only way to fix the problem.

channha, Jun 20, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Sorry to hear that you had to reinstall.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. remove Microsoft adminstrator account - Similar Threads - remove Microsoft adminstrator

2. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  3. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  4. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...
  5. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...
  6. Not Able to access Account with adminstrator privliges

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Able to access Account with adminstrator privliges: I have two accounts. The first one was an administrator and the second one was not. I was on the first account and by mistake, I made a second account as administrator and the first account as localcurrently accessing. Now I am not able to access the second account due to...
  7. Account Adminstrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Adminstrator: hi there whatsup!,,, sor i got some little confusion on my pc and i dont know who is the admin of mine ,,,when i run cmd normally i got this "C:\Users\DJ MATIA>" and when i run as admin i got "C:\WINDOWS\system32>" so who is the admin of my pc whilst i go to accounts i find...
  8. Remove adminstrator email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove adminstrator email: i wanted to log in into one of my emails through the windows 10 mail app, i had a local user, but when i logged in, that email was synced to my local administrator account and it doesn't seem like i can remove it, or switch back to a local account. is there anyway to remove...
  9. Can not log in with Adminstrer account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in with Adminstrer account: Unable to log in with Administer account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-log-in-with-adminstrer-account/13138b15-4786-45b8-8fe6-d1b8c891413c
  10. How to remove adminstrator identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove adminstrator identity: I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be seen on this machine. Is there any way to remove my identity from the machine? 77436