Windows 10: Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs

Discus and support Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've disabled onedrive through group policy (I don't want to uninstall it just in case), I've employed the registry tweak to remove it from explorer's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by krytoned, Aug 31, 2015.

1. krytoned Win User

Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs

I've disabled onedrive through group policy (I don't want to uninstall it just in case), I've employed the registry tweak to remove it from explorer's navigation bar, now how do I do remove onedrive from explorer's breadcrumbs? Finicky, I know.

Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs [​IMG]

:)

krytoned, Aug 31, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Aug 31, 2015
  3. AndyCox1 Win User
    Photos app hogging resources in background

For those who do not use OneDrive, and still have this issue (as I did) - you can remove OneDrive from File Explorer and that seems to - for me, at least - resolve the issue of the Photos app hogging CPU resources. The tutorial for how to remove OneDrive
    from File Exporer can be found
    here
    . Do note that it involves editing a registry key.

AndyCox1, Aug 31, 2015
  4. sam600sx Win User

Take a look at the thread " Remove all metro apps" there is a link. It will give you an option to remove One Drive.

sam600sx, Aug 31, 2015
  5. krytoned Win User
    As I said earlier, already disabled onedrive in group policy and I don't want to uninstall it totally in case Microsoft makes onedrive a crucial part of the OS.

Anyway, turns out that I have to just click on that onedrive link in the breadcrumbs to make it disappear lol.

krytoned, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs - Similar Threads - Remove onedrive explorer

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  4. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  5. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  6. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  7. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

8. Cannot remove onedrive location from explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot remove onedrive location from explorer: Hi there. I cannot get onedrive removed from explorer. I tried uninstalling onedrive. Regedit. I have no idea how to get it removed. When i click the drive in explorer it gives me an error ''drive location unavailable''. But i also cannot remove it. It is driving me nuts...
  9. How to remove OneDrive from file explorer path

How to remove OneDrive from file explorer path: I want to set up a folder to scan documents into and OneDrive keeps defaulting into my path. I do not want OneDrive in my path/ file destination.Please help. Thank you...
  10. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer: I had to reinstall Windows 10 recently. While I was copying my files to C:\users\[MyName] I discovered that Microsoft pushed the OneDrive service and linked automatically, messing everything with the 5GB limit. I unlinked OneDrive and later uninstalled from Windows. The...