Windows 10: Remove Original Key and Original Edition from ShowKeyPlus

Discus and support Remove Original Key and Original Edition from ShowKeyPlus in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently downgraded my system from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home Single Language. I used the default product key to upgrade from Home to Pro. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by djdelarosa25, May 14, 2017.

1. Remove Original Key and Original Edition from ShowKeyPlus

I recently downgraded my system from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home Single Language. I used the default product key to upgrade from Home to Pro. How do I remove that from my system?

:)

djdelarosa25, May 14, 2017
  2. Muhammad DanyalIjaz, May 14, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 14, 2017
  4. Superfly Win User

Remove Original Key and Original Edition from ShowKeyPlus

Overwrite "ProductId" and "DigitalProductId in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Registration with those in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion - it will then appear as a clean install.. Remember to backup those registry keys (just making sure you are aware when changing registry stuff..)

Superfly, May 14, 2017
Thema:

Remove Original Key and Original Edition from ShowKeyPlus

1. Remove Original Key and Original Edition from ShowKeyPlus - Similar Threads - Remove Original Key

2. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  3. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  4. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Retrieving Original Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Retrieving Original Product Key: I am Using HP TS 14 Notebook PC. It was Pre installed with Windows 8 Home Edition. It was upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. My laptop suffered Hard Disk Failure so a new Hard Disk was inserted without Activation of Windows. I cannot Retrieve my Original Product Key. Please help...
  6. Finding Original Product Key

Finding Original Product Key: Is there anyway to find the first product key you used in your computer? If yes, please tell me how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-original-product-key/bb95519b-40bb-48d3-9963-486909a8de1a
  7. Install Original Version/Edition

Install Original Version/Edition: Hi Everyone. I have an HP Omen (latest Ryzen model) that came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted Pro because I needed some of the features. I usually to upgrade via the store, but don't know how long I'm keeping this laptop so I bought an upgrade key off eBay. Now I can't...
  8. Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin: I am trying to install Sims 4. When it comes to opening origin it says that I need to update my operating system . However, I have windows 10 and everything is up to date that I am aware of. Can anyone help?...
  9. Windows original product key

Windows original product key: I am using hp laptop. My original product key got blurred and I have no idea about retailer. Please let me know how to get the original product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-original-product-key/446eaf65-e967-4e43-84d1-4e16b7135da8"
  10. Original Key

Original Key: Purchases a 2nd hand laptop which had originally a windows 7 and upgraded into windows 10. The laptop has the product key of Windows 7, can I use the same key to format the laptop and install windows 10 again?...