Windows 10: Remove outlook mail from other site

Discus and support Remove outlook mail from other site in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I signed up on a gaming site with my outlook mail. But I don't feel safe. So I want to remove my outlook mail from that site. How can I do it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MohammedYounos, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Remove outlook mail from other site

Hello,

I signed up on a gaming site with my outlook mail. But I don't feel safe. So I want to remove my outlook mail from that site. How can I do it?

Thanks,

Younoch

:)

MohammedYounos, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    outlook e-mail

Thank you for giving us an update, Stan. Let's isolate the issue by performing the following steps on how to remove, then reconnect your Outlook account to your Mail app.

To remove Outlook account:

• Go to Mail app, and click the gear icon located on the bottom left corner besides the emoticon.
    • Select Manage Account.
    • Click the account that you will remove.
    • On the new window pop-up, click Delete Account to remove it from Mail app.
    • Click Delete.

To reconnect Outlook account:

• Click Accounts on the left pane.
    • Select Add accounts.
    • Select Outlook.com, then enter your log in details.

After performing the steps, please check if you can now see and receive emails on Mail app.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Aug 7, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Remove outlook mail from other site

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Remove outlook mail from other site

1. Remove outlook mail from other site - Similar Threads - Remove outlook mail

2. Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz: Hey all I am presently get spammed with hundreds of naked women from mainly @ outlook accounts. How can I stop this please. My inbox is full every morning and sorting though what mail is not spam is taking hours. Any suggestions please MO...
  3. Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz: Hey all I am presently get spammed with hundreds of naked women from mainly @ outlook accounts. How can I stop this please. My inbox is full every morning and sorting though what mail is not spam is taking hours. Any suggestions please MO...
  4. Outlook mailing of naked women removal plz

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  6. need to remove Outlook mail icon/setting from system settings as default mail app

need to remove Outlook mail icon/setting from system settings as default mail app: By mistake Outlook was set as default mail app. How do I remove it? This is the location in settings. it was originally not there.Before this happened and I would copy a link and my chrome/ aol would open. I do not use outlook other than to write in this forum.Can someone...
  7. Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook _ need to remove :Saved" from my outlook mail: [ATTACH] I need to remove "Saved" since I had created other Saved just below to accommodate my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-need-to-remove-saved-from-my-outlook-mail/8b4512c2-3c06-4a59-a405-18915b4d1ffd
  8. problem with receiving mail from domain site

problem with receiving mail from domain site: Hi I'm having some trouble receiving mail from the works email address, I have used the advance set up in windows 10 mail programme to input all the details and it says the account is set up which I can see in the email list though it will not download emails or let me...
  9. Remove account access of other site by my outlook mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove account access of other site by my outlook mail: Hello, I signed up on a gaming site with my outlook mail. But I don't feel safe. So I want to remove my outlook mail from that site. But can find any option in settings. I want a feature like Google's "App with account access". How can I do it? Thanks, Younoch...
  10. Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?: Hello, After an upgrade to Windows 10, the accounts from Outlook were added to the Mail App. I don't want to use the Mail App and even though I set notifications to off Windows keeps bugging me about the Mail App. Thus I want to delete these accounts from the Mail App....