Windows 10: Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men

Discus and support Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings. So, I would like to remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from the right-click desktop menu. Wasn't able to locate either in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by risug, Jan 14, 2016.

1. risug Win User

Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men

Greetings.
    So, I would like to remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from the right-click desktop menu.
    Wasn't able to locate either in the registry.

:)

risug, Jan 14, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jan 14, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men :)

musum, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men

1. Remove "Paste shortcut" and "Undo delete" from right-click desktop men - Similar Threads - Remove Paste shortcut

2. Undo remove display from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo remove display from desktop: I am using a virtual machine to connect to my client's network via Citrix. I have accidentally removed the only display using the "Remove display from desktop" option from the settings and now I am unable to access my VM. I have tried restarting the virtual machine but that...
  3. Undo remove display from desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo remove display from desktop: I am using a virtual machine to connect to my client's network via Citrix. I have accidentally removed the only display using the "Remove display from desktop" option from the settings and now I am unable to access my VM. I have tried restarting the virtual machine but that...
  4. Undo remove display from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Create desktop shortcut in right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create desktop shortcut in right click menu?: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro and was wondering if there is any way to add the option to create a shortcut directly on the desktop instead of the folder that the original .exe file is in? Thanks for any help. submitted by /u/PricyThunder87 [link] [comments]...
  6. Deleted Shortcuts from the desktop.

Deleted Shortcuts from the desktop.: I have noticed for a while now that certain shortcuts on my desktop keep disappearing into the trashcan, it leaves a blank white space where the shortcut was! I restore them back from the trashcan only to find them back in the trash a little while later, any suggestions...
  7. No option to create shortcuts when right clicking on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to create shortcuts when right clicking on desktop: The title pretty much sums up the problem. When I right click on my desktop and select 'New' the only option is to create a new folder and there is no longer an option to create a shortcut. Also if I create the shortcut elsewhere and move it to the Desktop the shortcut...
  8. Desktop freezes if I right-click on a document or shortcut

Desktop freezes if I right-click on a document or shortcut: Hi everyone! My desktop freezes when I right-click on a document or shortcut. This also happens when I right-click on something in file explorer. Does anyone has a solution for this? Thank you in advance!...
  9. No shortcut option on right click desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    No shortcut option on right click desktop: Please can anyone help. I have upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10. When right clicking the desktop I only get the option under the "New" menu to crate a folder, no shortcut. Anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks 15032
  10. Can't delete Desktop Icons with a right click

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete Desktop Icons with a right click: Instead, I have to use the Delete button. Is this normal? 74701