Windows 10: remove photos

Discus and support remove photos in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can anyone help me as to how do I remove a profile pic from email account. This a gmail account 97098 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Nov 2, 2017.

1. remove photos

can anyone help me as to how do I remove a profile pic from email account. This a gmail account

:)

Ben Daniels, Nov 2, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

photos

The OP wasn't asking about removing photos; she was asking about removing Photo Gallery. Furthermore, you can't "store" anything in the Photos app. See Shawn's post, just before yours.

JimWynne, Nov 2, 2017
  3. Photos App Windows 10

I have been using Photo App in Windows 10 except for one thing: In an album I cannot figure out how to remove a photo already in an album with +Add and Remove Photo.....easy to add, but how do you remove?

melba del bagno, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

remove photos

I think you have to do so from within your Google+ profile,

if not, simply change the pic to something generic within G-mail.

Edwin, Nov 2, 2017
  5. clam1952 Win User
    Just click on the pic in say Gmail or Google Drive and you can change it for something else, maybe delete it however I'm not going to try it.

clam1952, Nov 2, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    Indeed just click on your Account picture > Change it to a blank image of black, or whatever, if you can't delete it in My Account.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

remove photos

1. remove photos - Similar Threads - remove photos

2. Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Account Photo in Windows 10: How can remove the photo of PC account in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-account-photo-in-windows-10/b88a5947-6735-4678-8456-4acab7d9c02c
  3. Removal of windows photo to identify my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of windows photo to identify my account?: Hi, I would appreciate this photo to be removed from windows please considering I did not upload this photo. I was actually using the one and only photo I took on the camera and it went straight onto windows account without my consent. That was not my intention so can you...
  4. removing photos out of Windows 10 Photo app?

removing photos out of Windows 10 Photo app?: I am so frustrated. I can not get photos out of Windows 10 Photo app on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-photos-out-of-windows-10-photo-app/632f1860-609c-4678-81cc-7f8a762bfce8
  5. How do I remove "photos media engine add-on"? Why is MS installing this without my knowledge?

How do I remove "photos media engine add-on"? Why is MS installing this without my knowledge?: I connected my iPhone to my Windows 10 version 1803 computer via USB. While deleting photos on the iPhone and moving others to my computer, I received a message the "photos media engine add-on" had been downloaded and installed. I am not able to find any information via the...
  6. OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app: What’s happening exactly? The feature that syncs in-progress video projects to OneDrive is being removed from the Video Editor in the Windows 10 Photos app. When this happens on January 10, 2020, the metadata for any video projects that are being synced to OneDrive will be...
  7. Removal of desktop photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of desktop photo: How to remove/change desktop photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-desktop-photo/483ef490-e9cb-44d5-81cc-f21b37646ca8
  8. How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?: I upload photos that are in Microsoft photos to a file on the hard drive. But I noticed that uploaded files are still kept in Microsoft photos. I don’t want to keep two identical versions in different places...
  9. Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos: I have been using microsoft photos for a cuple years to quickly and easily upload photos from my camera to my computer , once in microsoft photos i upload the photos to a file on my computers harddrive i created . I noticed the files still on microsoft photos and in my file i...
  10. remove photo add-on

remove photo add-on: I don't know why, but out of the blue my system loaded Photos Add-on. I didn't request it, search for it, or most of all, want it. I don't understand how or why this happened. Now I just want to uninstall it and regain that hard drive space. Opening the Control Panel...